Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
QTSR Sept 24:

Tomorrow I will drop a full story on BIDENS IMPEACHMENT < As the CONTINUITY of Government is in place behind the scenes Mil gained all the data and world records and secured Whistleblowers that will come forward in 2023 hearings planned against BIDEN and EXPOSING Corruption, Illegal trading, Treason through the Biden Crime family. The selling off of American Oil and Gas from Louisiana ect.. Into the Hands of the CCP through Hunter Biden Hudson West company. This story already had dropped two months ago.. But now... The full data, receipts from direct companies and Whistleblowers have been fully secured. The trackings , data collection , gatherings and military operations of The USSF OPERATIONS are phenomenal.... The GOP has been contacted several weeks ago about all the data and the EVENTS to PLACED for 2023 [ EXPOSURE] COLLUSION COURSE. [ DURHAM] FBI EXPOSURE.
05:57 PM - Sep 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 September, 05:57
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
DOJ EXPOSURE. VACCINES EXPOSURE. BIO-WEAPONS EXPOSURE. ELECTION FRAUD EXPOSURE. TRUMP VS. UNITED STATES. / CLINTONS EXPOSURE... EXPOSURE EXPOSURE EXPOSURE EXPOSURE EXPOSURE EXPOSURE.. EXPOSURE to the LIGHT..... Incoming the prefix for BIDENS IMPEACHMENT/there is much happening PATRIOTS....... In ALL COUNTRIES < EXPOSURE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
25 September, 06:28
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I think that they've probably had enough information to nail everybody for a while now, but without the publicly gathered information, it would have more of the feel of a coup, that the media would exploit. This way, it's a publicly demanded disclosure, backed up by military intelligence.
Recently when they announce Space Force was in control of the satellites and Star link was in place, I had a feeling that they might be getting ready to act.
Anymore juicy tid-bits, ha, ha?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396