Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 September, 06:56
In the weeks leading up to most of our suspensions on Twitter, the psychological impact that Anons were having on the cabal was catastrophic.

It was a MOAB of truth!

We created the flood of information that could then not be stopped.

It was so powerful that even with the suspension of our accounts, it spilled over into other social networks and apps and finally trickled over to normies and they finally started waking up and joining in.

In the future we will be able to know just how great that ripple effect will be.

Thank you personally from me, for doing what you have done. It will echo throughout eternity.

Forever and forever. You and future generations will be blessed from it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 September, 07:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thank you for naming that Doq. Being silenced was one of the most infuriating things that I have ever experienced. I remember that I was seeing red. I also remember that we talked about potential remedy for that gross violation of our Right to free speech.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 02:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
If Nana remembers correctly @doqholliday 's suggestion was a class action suit for 17$ for each follower that we lost and restoration our information they stole from us.

Nana has been taking a little break, the last few days.
When I look back and see that I have been on this laptop and phone for almost 4 yrs now day and night off an on most of the day, I can hardly imagine it now. Rarely does anything pop up that I have not seen already or researched.

Most of us just stopped our lives to do this pretty much full time, but I will say that the last 4 yrs, for me, have been perhaps some of the best years of my life.

I know most ppl have had a difficult time but for me.....
With all I have had happening to me, I have had the time of my life quite literally. The things I have seen an felt have been amazing.

I can not EVEN imagine how it has been for the ones in this for decades.
The pure jubilation right now must be absolutely shooting electricity out your hands and feet!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 September, 02:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am ok with having my original account back with no money.
Lock the ones up who are responsible for the censorship, is good enough for me.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 September, 06:58
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
agreed, justice is primary
lock them up for not only breaking our right to freedom speech, but also for the double standard that suppressed one side over the other

25 September, 01:25
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
The language of justice for these evils is, imo, one of two things, they feel pain of loosing money and/or they feel pain at having their spells reversed.

The ppl in charge of the business should go to jail and the monetary dispensation works for me because had things have been the way they should have been, twit wit users could have self determined whether they stayed in business or not.

Companies should win or loose, stay in business or close, based on the quality of services they provide imo. They should feel the pain when they don't put their clients needs first by loosing business or thro being held legally responsible for violating laws, like violating our rights.
Currently no incentive to behave.

If it doesn't either get into their pockets, or threaten their existence we end up right here with them doing what ever their distorted satanic minds want. Just my opinion on letting capitalism play out.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 September, 01:30
IF YOU LET IT CAPITALISM PLAY IT OUT, AMERICA WILL EXTINCT🙈😁😁😁

1) YOU HAVE SINGLE HANDELLY MOST EXPENSIVE MANHOUR

2) YOUR COUNTRY PROSPERITY IS FULLY DEPENANT ON EXPORT

3) YOU HAVE NO SHIPS...

OHH. I FORGOT TO SAID, THAT IN FIRST DAY OF FULL SCALE WW3 YOU LOST ENTIRE CIVIL FLEET? ALL TANKERZ LNG AND OIL WILL BE DELIBERATEDLY SUNKED WITH ALL YOUR CARGO SHIPS🤔

HOW RURE I AM, NOT TO MENTION IT...

25 September, 01:59
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Capitalism will need to play out a bit longer before humans will be ready for a different existence, it is a step by step process.
First step wake everyone up to the lies of satan, remove evil.
There will have to be some changes made to the operational structure tho, it needs to be less of a slave system right off the bat.

Do you occasionally wash all that negative off of you hun?
It is very bad for you, ya know!

25 September, 02:06
I AM NOT NEGATIVE YET FREN...

YOU WILL FIND OUT, WHEN METATRON CHALLICE OF PATIENCE WILL BE OVER.
☝️☝️☝️

IT WILL BE LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE
IN ENTIRE USA...
😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/XWORkwEBS...

25 September, 03:45
Do you want to splain your power to do this?

25 September, 04:06
I ASK GOD, PRAY AND GOD WILL DELIVER
😁😁😁

Only people mentioned by Kickinthesouth in this post can reply
25 September, 07:36
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Nana doesn't ask God to punish Americans or anyone else for that matter. I ask for justice under the law and have said many times judgement is up to God.
Do I believe some souls are so sold out to satan that they are not recoverable?
Yes, but it is not up to me. Our job here is law and order.
The God that I have felt is a loving God that wants good for all his children, not a God of vengeance.
We are all his children imo, pieces of him.

If you are claiming to actually be one of God's Angels then my thoughts on that would be that His Angel's don't do a single thing unless God instructs them to do so, not even the tiniest of things without His permission.
That is where I would be on that.

Nana doesn't wish harm on anyone, but billions of ppl can not cohabitate without laws and rules and when elites or really troubled souls harm others, there should be justice.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
25 September, 07:49
when humans are given the WISDOM and apply spiritual principles, they would never choose to live another way.

Wisdom trumps all 🙌

for now, the world is dark and ignorant of these laws.

LAW & Order means spiritual law and out of that comes order. By the “ Book” means the the laws written in out DNA: the Book of Life

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 September, 08:56
💞

9-25-22 JUAN O SAVIN call-in

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

@ 18 mins

Juan
I BELIEVE WE BRING EVERYTHING TO A FULL F*CKING STOP
Oct 29.. a week later or earlier, OK.
AIR RAID SIRENS GOING OFF
EBS..
Remember HI when Air Raid sirens went off..
IN NANOSECONDS..
the computers go into a FAIL SAFE mode where they SCRAM
& download all their memory to the mainland..
It all came into the N American Command..
Look at America now..
You have a fight between one 3-letter agency
& another group locked up in Cheyenne Mnt..
Space Command has security over that..
& Space Command is CYBERSPACE..
WE’RE COMING INTO A HYPER-CRITICAL MOMENT.
If I'm right
THE NEXT 45 DAYS
& THE NEXT YEAR AFTER THAT
are going to be something most people
cannot comprehend..
We have a face-off that's going to be EPIC..
A 10-DAY LOCKDOWN
EVERYBODY STAY WHERE YOU’RE AT
WE’LL BE UNDER MARTIAL LAW FOR 10 DAYS..
Not a power outage.
COMMUNICATIONS BLACKOUT
CUZ WE’RE IN A STATE OF

25 September, 04:20
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
IF THEY ATTACKING RUSSIA, ITS MINE DIVINE DUTY TO DO SO...

EARTH HAVE TO BE CLEANSED FROM ALL DEMONZ☝️☝️☝️

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
25 September, 04:22
sc’d this for sure

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
25 September, 04:23
i dont need back up on this

what a pos