Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
25 September, 04:28
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
You know.....I am not a vindictful person. I'm 47, a daughter to wonderful parents, a wife of 26 years, a mother to a beautiful child and I'm a very trusted business owner in my community. A live and let live kind of person...non judgemental. I'm proud of those accomplishments but I'll tell you what....this whole thing made me realize so much. For starters...I need balance in my life. And part of that realization has come with recognizing evil. I've gotten a crash course on Satan and those who worship him. Once you know the truth, you CAN NOT....NEVER wish good intentions on these people. They are knowingly evil. I pray that God reigns justice to those whom have stolen, killed, raped, tortured and lied for power and personal gain. I wish the worst death and hell on these people with the most hateful part of me that I have in my soul. And I don't feel bad or sorry for that a bit. Balance. #darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 September, 05:42
In response Night Shift to her Publication
much love and respect 🙏 ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
25 September, 06:11
In response Night Shift to her Publication
I don't think you're alone in that belief, fren. It doesn't bother me either. Blessings

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 September, 04:09
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication