Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 September, 12:10
🇺🇸 Juan O Savin

Almost here! 💥
When the FULL STOP happens
NOT NECESSARILY POWER..
If the election doesn’t take place
might be some sort of Martial Law.. 1, 2 weeks, a month?..
Some people → Gitmo.
Some drama about to happen in South Carolina.
You might get tired of winning!
THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Don’t complain the waves are too big & it’s scary.
This is a horror story—James Bond on steroids
but in a very bad way.
The storm is scary & gripping.
GOD IS IN CHARGE
& WIPING OUT ALL THE ENEMIES’ SANDCASTLES..
10 days of darkness is a COMMUNICATION shutdown.
NO internet
you won’t be going anywhere
to ATM or gas station..
EBS will be on.
The enemy’s computers will be diverted to the good guys
to take over & STOP.
SPACE FORCE NOT JUST OUTER SPACE — CYBERSPACE.
Power will be transferred
& it will be clear WHO IS IN CHARGE.
Take a deep breath.
Pray & take care of each other!

[Transcript t.me/NicholasVeniamin]

#supplies

👇QTSR 1 page 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Hello…. GONNA NEED SOME HELP HERE! My special needs daughter will not understand and will completely freak out losing her Internet… I AM FOR REAL Seriousl!
12:34 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
26 September, 01:43
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I've been prepping my special needs daughter for about a year. We have been downloading as much as we can fit on thumb drives for her devices. Her games, her online books, just anything we can download. We've been buying her physical books and building her library. We've encouraged her to pick a non-computer hobby to invest in...she chose Japanese painting and has been watching youtube videos constantly. Just doing as much as possible to help her during that time. I'm PRAYING it's not a power outage too...but her dad says he's got her covered with generator back up power if need be. I honestly think it will kind of be good for her...at least for a short term...but don't tell her I said that! 🤔😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 07:15
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I have her all kinds of books, beads, draawing doddle pads, but her favorite thing is music she can watch, not sure how to do that.

26 September, 07:17
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Thats the thing she loves watch youtube music videos and goofy tiktok videos and I dont know how to save things like that

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
25 September, 04:58
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
tell her “i dont know what going on and we just have to make the best if the situation

25 September, 05:06
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Thanks but its not that easy with her. she is mostly nonverbal