Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
30 September, 04:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
9-28-22 Spaceshot76
The Energy Fight
https://rumble.com/v1lx6om...

32:10 keto cookies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
26 September, 11:18
I like Intermittent Fasting, with low carb and healthy foods. everyday but sundays ,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
26 September, 05:42
Keto is a big lie.

Use coconut oil for cooking...never use seed oil e.g. sunflower oil...
they once fed pigs with coconut oil and pigs became slim, then they never use coconut oil to feed pigs again...
coconut oil helps produce EZ water in your cells...

but there is something more important than trying Keto:
Pineal Gland Activation
they try to destroy our pineal gland through WI-FI...very evil

Kraken Patriot @willowt
29 September, 01:05
In response Fight For Justice A - Z to his Publication
take a look at the Keto Code by Dr. Gundry. totally different take. Keyones are a signaling molecule that initiate uncoupling and create more mitochondria. MCT Oil is the secret.

Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
26 September, 01:57
Plexus for me! Gut health is everything!!

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
26 September, 09:34
just make sure your food is real. make sure your diet is varied and your nutrition balanced. carbs are food for energy. proven fact. if you dont have enough quality carbs your body goes into starvation mode, and starts storing. 1/4 of every meal should be raw food, this replaces enzymes needed for digestion and the pancreas. the pancreas is responsible for manufacturing the vast majority of endogenous enzymes. enzymes are the workhorses of the body. without them, the body runs out of energy for repair and replace first, then for vital functions. enzymes need carbs for energy. if they have to resort to proteins, they are shutting down a body function. balance and variety are key.

Kraken Patriot @willowt
26 September, 08:30
Yup. “The Keto Code” by Dr. Gundry. at age 66 (argh!) lost excess lbs. that I’ve had for years in a matter or a couple of months. Now 5’4” 118 lbs. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
26 September, 07:43
YES! But the REAL Keto. Most people don't understand what it truly is. Babies are born in a state of ketosis and it's how we're meant to eat. Real keto is eating only real food. Meat, butter, cheeses, most veggies other than high starch (with natural sugars) like potatoes, carrots, etc. Trick is to regulate your blood sugar by avoiding processed foods & sugar. If it comes out of a package then it's most likely a chemical shitstorm. Your body likes carbs because they're quick easy fuel so it burns those first. If you're constantly replenishing the carbs then you will never reach into your fat stores. Also, the cholesterol myth. Research Ancel Keys & his theory back in the 60s that fat & high cholesterol caused heart disease. He traveled to several countries around the world but cherry picked the data to fit his theory. Then the American Heart Assoc influenced our food pyramid which anyone can see is not working. Cholesterol is needed for a healthy brain & statins cause dementia. KETO✅

Mabo Q17 @MaboQ17
26 September, 07:15
Was there Keto 100, 200, or 500 years ago? No. It may work, but you must stay on it for the rest of your life. Diet Industry.

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
26 September, 05:50
its not the gluten thats that problem…its the chemicals (roundup, etc) thats sprayed on every oat and wheat crop.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
26 September, 01:41
Nasty!! 🤮🤢

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 September, 10:53
If any food says “Keto”, I don’t spend the extra $ for the 🐎💩. Just buy healthy. Old school has never failed, but black magic advertising always does.

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
25 September, 10:42
No we did paleo though for little over a year and I drank lots of green smoothies to aid healing some autoimmune issues. Still big pharma free after 6 years ❤️ Working on getting us back to clean eating!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
25 September, 10:29
keto
otek

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
25 September, 10:16

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 September, 10:12
Yes, it is the only way I was able to lose weight and keep it off. If you are a meat and egg lover it is great. If not it would be rough. I will always have to try to avoid sugar and high carbs. They drive my food cravings and thus increase my weight.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 September, 10:07
Nope, however I did the carnivores diet and lost 20lbs in a month and a half. I did the red meat only version.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
25 September, 10:07
Keto is great. Keep track of macro nutrients. Side note fruit has carbs but they are good carbs with natural sugars so make sure you include them in your diet.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 10:02
Atkins, will loose weight fastest I think.
Nana tried the Keto shakes, have tried almost every shake on the planet and all seem to have some sort of probiotics in them that I can not tolerate.
They all hit my diverticulitis within 24hrs.😭
Sux for cause I could live off the shakes. Many of them taste great.
Even tried the collegen based instead of protein based.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
25 September, 10:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I absolutely do the best and lose weight as well when I do the carnivore diet. I have added a few green veggies and a strawberry or two. I am not starving all the time no joint pain anymore for this grandma. I highly recommend it!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 September, 11:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
what about the hemp protein, clean juice is near me, everything organic, that is protein i use when i order, no flavor really♥️

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
25 September, 10:01
had a biscuit once, was size of a barocca tablet ,tasted like coconut cardboard-i will pass

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
25 September, 10:01
graduated to carnivore. zero carb life. *drKenBerry

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
26 September, 07:32
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
LOVE Dr. Berry!!!

Pordniar2009 @Pordniar2009
25 September, 09:51
Yes loved it ❤

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
25 September, 09:29
i do a modified version. Low carb High protein lower fat. i have cut my cholesterol in half

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
25 September, 09:23
Juicing helps me lose weight. 2-3 fresh pressed juice during the day..healthy snacks like nuts, fruits, avacado and a meal in the evening.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 September, 09:18
Naw i do not get all fancy. Cuttin cedar works well enough boss

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 September, 08:03
Prefer the Abel Danger method, actually.

Dancing, Mate.
Dancing in pink shorts.
Burns as many cals as a chess game, me thinks.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
25 September, 07:48
Love Keto! Love fasting! Love to exercise! Love grounding! ❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 September, 06:57
AK/111

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
25 September, 06:37
Not the best diet - modified Keto is much better - be careful with keto if your gallbladder is not working - need it to digest all that fat! I follow a real holistic nutritionist instead of following fad diets.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
25 September, 10:03
In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication
if you cut out all carbs and add fat, it will cure your gallbladder problems. research PHD=Proper Human Diet. by Dr Ken Berry.

LongbowAK @LongbowAK
25 September, 06:35
It's not for everyone...but it works.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 September, 06:33
Yes...not strictly though....The fat kills me with no gallbladder. :/