17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 September, 09:23
a friend's mom has stage IV ovarian cancer, and it's spread to her lungs.
some prayers would be greatly appreciated.

already trying to discuss HCQ+ with the family with supporting studies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 September, 10:48
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
longhurstfarms.com - Patriot owned farm in WY - they sell liquid ivermectin - ivermectin cures cancer. Or you can buy ivermectin off Amazon in the paste form - horse dewormer. Praying that they willl be healed and fully restored. 🙏 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I’ve read where family members rub ivermectin on their lived one’s skin. The body can absorb it that way.
11:12 AM - Sep 25, 2022
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 September, 11:29
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yes. This spray is absorbed through the skin. You can rub the paste on the body too. Skin allows it to be absorbed - I have the liquid ivermectin from that website - spray it on and the skin absorbs it immediately. Buy 2 bottles get one free from the website. These are Patriots!!!

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
25 September, 11:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I read that as well, it can be oral or exterior.