Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 September, 10:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 10:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It's Happening!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 September, 03:43
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Perhaps so but I would also say some of this is part of the Cabals plan to force everyone to a digital currency that they can manipulate.
Both plans running parallel at this point me thinks.
Battle of Good n Evil
Battle of two different timelines.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 September, 03:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
unless its backed by precious metals I wont by it they (cabal) have to have a way to decieve us and take our money with nothing to back it they are done.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is gonna buy a couple of these if nothing else, the gold ingrained melted down would still be of value if I understand it right.
06:18 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it