Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 September, 01:09
Just saw a city police car and the officer was wearing military garb.

interesting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Being near Luke Air Force base we often see military aircraft overhead. This weekend it has been next level.
01:30 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 September, 05:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I am near there as well, definitely an increase in air presence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 September, 03:36
I'm near Luke AFB as well, skies have been hoppin'.

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
24 September, 02:57
Im not far from Luke either, seen many helicopters and cargo planes. Got this message after inquiring about it.... “Members of the U.S. Army will be conducting essential military training in areas around Phoenix and Peoria between September 20 - 23, 2022. The training will consist of air and ground operations to train soldiers in a realistic environment. Safety precautions are in place for participants and considerations have been made to minimize impact to the community.”

Michelle Conn @writermom
24 September, 01:34
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏