Patriots.

The time has come.

I must leave you for good now.

You have more than you know.

It was a pleasure being with you here.

JK!

I’m not going anywhere!

Happy FRIDAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 September, 06:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
lol thats 2023 talk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 September, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I won't lie VK, Imma miss you tremendously. You my fam now💖 you vibe in my frequency👊 thanQ for the time you spent with us and helped us to grow, we can never repay you for what you have done for our souls. I will never be the same as I was 5 years ago, and I find so much joy and peace in that part. I will always be thankful that I chose to stand with such amazing souls. Love ya!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
24 September, 11:22
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Agreed it brings tears to my eyes❤️

Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
💖 your 1122 ts😊 and yes, brings the feels all in.
11:28 AM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it