Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 September, 12:44
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
They are constantly regenerating--just like water. All the lies are simply intended to control, make wars/money. Evil globalists!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 September, 11:22
The big oil corporate shill says oil is good.

Ignore everything else.

Oil is good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
24 September, 11:32
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Not sure what exactly you are trying to convey. If you are saying the above pushes oil as good, well that is not how I read it. To me it says, WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT EVERYTHING and now the truth is starting to come out about everything(hopefully).

None None @MUDD
24 September, 08:21
It has been known for a while :) https://youtu.be/zSff0pwc1...
Fletcher Prouty Explains Invention and Use of Term "Fossil Fuels" - YouTube

Col. Prouty spent 9 of his 23 year military career in the Pentagon (1955-1964): 2 years with the Secretary of Defense, 2 years with the Joint Chiefs of Staff...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 September, 08:19
faster than i ever even imagined knowing it is a scam!!!

hallelujah!!!!!!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
24 September, 08:19

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
24 September, 08:21
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I think I saw this a while back, I never have forgotten and am glad they are bringing it back into the spotlight.