Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
25 September, 08:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Feeling spirit=energy=loving true information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
24 September, 08:26
maintaining. feeling good about getting things accomplished today!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
24 September, 08:25
i can make everyone cringe....watch this
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
This Aerobic Video Wins Everything (480p Extended) - YouTube

Better quality, longer and much more aerobics!Original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRscYVvEFt8

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 September, 08:16
Good spirits here😊

Ange Love @LoveM
24 September, 06:33
I needed a hug😔the in person kind🤗❤️

Watching the NC Rally and President Trump's speech helped me back with focus🙏

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
24 September, 10:36
I've been awake for many years and this waiting is torture. I am alone, my family won't speak to me regarding anything that is happening. Thank the Lord for He is holding me together.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
24 September, 10:33
Blessed!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
24 September, 10:05
Good.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 September, 09:50
Let's go up ... feeling good, prepped to the teeth, encouraging all to vibe HIGHER, help each other find the way and not catering to dismal energy, instead telling it jokes and declaring happiness.

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
24 September, 09:34
Some feel good ... 😆 👇

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 September, 09:30
My spirit is doing good.
But I could not sleep, I’ve got too much on my mind (even though I reminded my mind that we would work on those things later after decent sleep, but nooooo, if there’s a problem I can fix, my mind won’t let me rest until I’ve worked that problem out & created a plan)

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
24 September, 09:02
My sprirt is at Peace and Worry does not exist in my world.
Only thing that exists is a solid Faith that God is fully in control.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
24 September, 08:52
My spirit chakra is blocked...

vox nova @panda_code2
24 September, 08:49
mood
🤍

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
24 September, 08:18
Just sitting with a margarita listening to some music,,, 👊😂🤣😂

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
24 September, 05:18
Had a morgellon bump take off four days ago. (i can see a black dot). It became a small ping pong lump almost over night. I won’t share yuck details but after doing everything I know >hourly MMS spray skin treatment, Quecertin 4 a day, Apis homeopathic treatment, sound frequency treatment for morgellon disease - it did not stop growing until I did a rife frequency treatment right on it last night. Now I am using cotizone i have had for years to get the swelling down because it hurts.

I am not jabbed but hosted a family member who was. I refuse to go to get medical treatment here in Canada. i know there is still talk of vax here when you step through their doors.

I am starting a boron cleanse protocol today. It scared me because it was so bad so fast. I prayed for help and the rife idea came to me. I am grateful for divine support. And Anon Up and Telegram friends who shared remedies previously. Now I want to turtle🦋

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
24 September, 09:47
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
If you have a neodymium magnet, you could try that on it.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
24 September, 05:17
👎

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
24 September, 04:54
Going through this I feel exhausted sometimes. Now I feel stronger, boulder, loved, calm, safe than ever before 💖 ThanQ You 💖 I Love You All 💖

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 September, 04:37
🌙I have been going into dark with the moon but I sense the rise coming for us all as the waxing moon grows...

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
24 September, 04:36
My spirit is Strong and full of Gods Light and Love. So I AM Excellent VK. Just dont sleep much 😁

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 September, 04:18
Better than last night. Do sometimes feel that time is keeping us on a leash...
The DS's squeeze is getting bigger by the day, it's getting harder and harder to maintain friendships because you can't talk to each other about anything anymore...Feel like timelines are falling apart...Wishing you and everyone here have a positive and happy day!

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
24 September, 04:17
last days no sleep, asthma flaring up and overall feeling very down, today i woke up feeling much better

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
24 September, 03:48
Well VK, glad you asked because I need to vent. My daughter is experiencing enormous anxiety, causing panic attacks. Bad ones, and they are causing her physical pain. She feels this is the result from dealing with normies under the spell of the media and the covid narrative. She's been insulted and degraded at work for wearing her "tin foil hat". Family members own the business at which she is employed, so this makes it even more difficult. I can't believe the horrendous things her aunt has said to her. We discussed that it might be affecting her throat chakra. 5 years unable to speak her truth without being criticized and ridiculed, I feel her body is reacting to it. So my spirit is down in the dumps because I'm very concerned about my daughter's mental health. So I guess I'm saying that I could use some prayers for her! Her name is Erin. Friends, if you could add her to your prayers I would be so grateful. #prayerteam

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
24 September, 05:58
In response Diane Miller to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
24 September, 07:38
In response Diane Miller to her Publication
Prayers up for your daughter, for you, and for the other family members who are not awake yet to come to know the truth. 🙏🏻☝️

JKF aka Lancelot @JKFakaLancelot
24 September, 03:46
not really. headache, muscle pain. waiting for hell to break lose.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 September, 04:15
In response JKF aka Lancelot to her Publication
🌹🙏❤️

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
24 September, 03:44
Hanging in there sir

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 September, 03:28
All G00d, VK. Yours?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 September, 03:03
Weary due to lack of sleep (since sunday)
otherwise positive for future of our world
concerns about being in the wrong place when it happens -not being able to take my whole family with me, but seeing that's due to "not knowing"
confused as every one of my (most powerful) meditation spaces hv bn closed down - being tested? need to not rely on a space as it comes from within?
It's helped me to write all this down VK :)
So my actual answer is am feeling ALL IS WELL. GOODNESS AND LOVE PREVAILS & GOD WINS ✨💖🕊
God's Blessings to all

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
24 September, 02:57
gr ra ge is ge ra el fu

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
24 September, 02:58
In response nobody somebody to his Publication

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
24 September, 02:34
Awake again in the middle of the night! Waiting for what will come!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 September, 02:24
Me waking up today