Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
05 February, 01:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
05 February, 01:12
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
what are you saying?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
05 February, 01:55
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Be prepared for possible increased military action and communications blackouts starting later today, the 5th, through next week. That's the chatter I'm hearing.

friki frikicka @friki78
05 February, 01:57
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I've heard the same but for Us only.... 😳 Im in Eu...

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
05 February, 02:08
In response friki frikicka to her Publication
mike lindell of MyPillow has a 3hr documentary he will have on OANN. One America News Network. Its one of the only news networks we watch over here to get Trump news. and NewsMaxx so try to download that app. Its suppose to put to bed all the ffraud. i think feb 5 is when Trump has to answer them back on when he can come testify for trial but its been said over here in America he never intended to speak lol. Watch that film. Its gonna be the highlight!

friki frikicka @friki78
I know about oann.
Newsmax I have heard that they are maybe working for the bad guys...not sure, but heard stories.....🤪.
04:48 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by friki78 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from friki frikicka, click on at the bottom under it