joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 September, 10:13
I don't have Truth Social. I have no way to verify if POTUS retruthed a video montage of memes in regards to 'Q'. For those on Truth Social, Is this legit? If so, raising the Vibes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 September, 04:07
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🙏🏼🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 September, 04:37
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏🇺🇸🦅

connie wright @cowri
23 September, 05:04
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
The Most Admired Man on Earth...The World has Total Respect for PDJT & how he Gave Up everything to save the World.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 September, 12:06
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
@lightheartanon How do I save this video for my “history” book!?!
❤️‍🔥

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 September, 12:51
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I screen grabbed it for you! ❤️🙌🏻🤗