Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
Do you remember this?

Watch the First Lady’s reaction… would you cover someones mouth and nose if they had just collapsed? 😳
10:41 AM - Sep 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Alexandra Neve @Alex
23 September, 11:18
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
No reaction from the japanese...lol the whole event is unreal in human reaction and the lizards..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 September, 11:17
I always die laughing when I see this exact clip... “That Time”. (like this happens often...which it may 🤣).

Reminds me of “This one Time at Band Canp...” 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 September, 11:14
Jeb’s reaction also has looked curious to me. 😳🤣

Almost like “I ain’t touching that shit”. “They just killed my Dad, damn it, but I knew it was coming”!!! 🤷‍♀️

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
23 September, 11:13
Always thought that was a bot/clone and First Man, Babs might've been afraid of sparks flying from faulty wiring.🤣😂😆

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
23 September, 11:07
She also asked the secret service to signal to have the camera's shut off and then he jumped right over the table like it was WWF wrestling. 😂😂

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 September, 11:05
I always thought she was wiping away vomit or foam, like what could happen if you had a seizure or heart attack.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
23 September, 11:03
Weird maternal Instincts ...