joann ferguson @joann212
I don't have Truth Social. I have no way to verify if POTUS retruthed a video montage of memes in regards to 'Q'. For those on Truth Social, Is this legit? If so, raising the Vibes!
10:13 AM - Sep 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
23 September, 09:30
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I was awake when it happened! Lots of Q content in that 1:18 video🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
23 September, 06:45
Here is the video Patriots! Best day!! Trump Rally should be lit tonight!! God bless and protect President Trump, our military, our white hats and all of our Patriots fighting this final battle against evil!!
Love you all!!! #GodWins #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
23 September, 06:26
Yes as others have confirmed!! it happened in the middle of the night last night so I couldn’t sleep!! most of the memes our from our Q Research boards and our anons!! #GodWins #GREATAWAKENING #wwg1wga

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 September, 06:17
It is, I went and looked myself👊

Andy Pence @AndyPence
23 September, 03:56
Isn’t it interesting. “Drip, Drip, Drip, Flood” appears in this viewo but no longer appears in the Q Drops.

Andy Pence @AndyPence
23 September, 03:58
In response Andy Pence to his Publication

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
23 September, 03:07
ScottyFilms just put this compilation out including DJT's RT.
https://rumble.com/v1l8umx...

Irish Scot @IrishScot
23 September, 06:45
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
fantastic!!

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
23 September, 03:06
https://anonup.com/thread/... yes, he did retruth it🙏

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 September, 01:18
Just wanted to swing by with 👏👏👏, and say that I Love you for asking this basic question.

Critical thinking for the WIN.
Trust is one thing.
Blind Faith, quite another.

Keep Shining, Wise One!
💫💫💫

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 September, 12:05
like this... qagg.news

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 September, 12:01
you can use qagg.news. ..on the right side is truth social, click on whose posts you want to view...

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 September, 03:47
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
sweet ty

Olaf Koll @OlafK
23 September, 04:29
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
❤️ty so much

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 September, 11:51

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 September, 12:06
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
@lightheartanon How do I save this video for my “history” book!?!
❤️‍🔥

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 September, 04:07
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🙏🏼🥰

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 September, 11:49
THIS was in the Video!! 🤣😂🤣

BEST DAY EVER!!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 September, 11:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Lots of Bonuses this past week. So much to be GRATEFUL for.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
23 September, 11:35
yes ma'am ❤ we b so close #Q is Biblical

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
23 September, 11:26

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 September, 11:20

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
23 September, 11:03
I used the Brave browser to get Truth Social on my android phone...
think thru truth web site if you are interested

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

23 September, 10:48
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Thank you Mandy

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 September, 10:41
Screen Recorder the video Trump reposted for anyone that wants to see it

Andy Pence @AndyPence
25 September, 09:13
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
originally posted 2 months ago...

Andy Pence @AndyPence
25 September, 09:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
23 September, 10:40
I deleted my Truth Social account, but I think Kim Runner has a link where you can go and see all of his posts.

23 September, 10:43
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Kim's amazing Thank you

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
23 September, 10:45
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Can you open this link and see his posts, even though you don’t have TRUTH account ?

@realDonaldTrump " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@r...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 September, 10:38
Trump is no longer flying stealth.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 September, 05:15
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
:)

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
23 September, 05:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
💪

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
23 September, 10:33
Yes, it's legit. 💯

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 September, 10:29
He posted this video today. Full of Q memes. 🔥🔥🔥

https://qagg.news/?q=Drago...

Becky Dees @Becky1
23 September, 10:28
yes he did.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
23 September, 10:28
He sure did! :)

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 September, 10:24
Yes he did

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
23 September, 10:23
also the qagg link :)
https://qaggregator.news/?...

Nada ... @Nada
23 September, 10:17
YES! Here's a pretty blatant example I posted last week:

23 September, 10:21
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Thank you!!!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
23 September, 10:14
Yes, it's true!

23 September, 10:15
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Raising the bar. Thank you!