Only people mentioned by mystic17 in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 September, 10:51
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
i notice only the male and female child wearing masks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
23 September, 05:31
photo shopped ... I remember this ... biden palmed off his mask To The Kid ... kid looked at mask ... confused ... shoved it in his pocket.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 September, 04:30
His daily dose of Adrenochrome?

Mimi Zac @mimi368
23 September, 04:02
wow after watching the YouTube video posted here of biden handing the kid his mask you can clearly see its that video edited in reverse to look like the kid gave him something. that is so crazy

Jes King @jes_US
24 September, 04:38
In response Mimi Zac to his Publication
the Deep fakes certainly are deep

Bee Saved @BSaved
23 September, 03:59
Sheetrock dust Biden thought it was Chrome. 😂

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
23 September, 03:55
I have a few different brands of epipens. This I have never seen, not even when I was working in the pharmacy before I left there years ago. it really looks like a orange top tube of blood..but thats my own opinion

America First @Realdeal
23 September, 03:49
looked like vial of blood/ epi pen

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 12:32
The camera man always gets the best angles. I’ll be darned.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
23 September, 12:20
Expired Epi-Pen's are oxidized adrenaline, adrenochrome.

Storm Rider @StormRider
23 September, 11:37
The video I saw about a year ago on twitter was Bidens used mask.
Disgusting!!

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
23 September, 12:30
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
That is what. I remember also. It was a mask.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
23 September, 11:21
I really hate when people try to mock us. The initial video was Biden handing his mask to the kid. These fake videos can look so real. That's why you need to do your own research and stop promoting FAKE shit.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 September, 12:21
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Handing your used mask to a child to hold during a "pandemic" proves worse than the child handing him an epipen. You're right the misleading videos are a problem. The truth wins out in the end. NCSWIC

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
23 September, 05:32
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Amen x 10 !!!

Especially NOW !!!

Out there Or not @outthereornot
23 September, 11:16
looks like a tube of blood, red top.

Jes King @jes_US
24 September, 04:41
In response Out there Or not to his Publication
deep fake video no if you consider handing a filthy mask from someone that has battled covid three times at least to a child instead of putting it in a medical refuse spend would be potentially just as problematic as a vile of blood.
medical waste is medical waste

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
23 September, 10:47
Fake video. It was Biden's mask and he gave it to the kid.

https://youtu.be/yhOf4mYrh...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 September, 10:49
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
watch that video again. biden still holding his mask after the exchange

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
23 September, 10:25
Creepy. Staged, but Creepy.

LeLe John @Grace1125
that was a vile of blood

LeLe John @Grace1125
that was a vile of blood

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
someone made this. The original was Biden handing the kid his mask 😷

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
23 September, 10:47
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
An expired one, for a "Fix"?

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 September, 11:04
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
schools do this, it’s why they’re supplied with them; but once expired….BOOM

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 September, 10:23
I remember seeing this a while back and wondering if it was an Epi Pen, Insulin or blood. Never seen a red Epi Pen or insulin and its larger.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 September, 10:21
Looks to me like a vial of blood as well. And a very large vial at that. Very odd

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 September, 10:18
sketch

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
23 September, 01:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sketchy shit... Wonder if that's where VK went.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 September, 02:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
[Y]

these people are stupid
these people are wicked

10:10

Do it Q

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
23 September, 09:15
maybe because when epipens expire they turn into adrenochrome?