Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
22 September, 06:30
Here are just a few of the extremely wide range of symptoms parasites can cause:

Indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, nausea, anal itching, heart burn, acid reflux, ulcers, colitis, Candida, insufficient absorption of food, abdominal pain, heart trouble, weight loss, weight gain, hunger, joint and muscle pain, arthritis, acne, eczema, rashes, skin disorders, fatigue, anxiety, sleeping trouble, teeth grinding, neurological disorders, recurring colds, allergies (a big one), sinus trouble, weakened immune system, asthma, liver damage, liver trouble, anemia (major one), hair loss (major one), and dark circles under eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
22 September, 06:34
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
What about Vertigo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 September, 07:03
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
neurological disorders? Allergies and sinus. I don't know but I do believe it is all parasites.
https://www.vertigoexercis...

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

22 September, 09:46
In response GOD WON to her Publication
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸŒ΄ Same here. If they would only try it. My mom thinks it will kill her. She said she looked it up.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

23 September, 07:37
In response GOD WON to her Publication