Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
22 September, 09:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I created some homemae ketchup for the first time from extra tomatoes that the Lord blessed us with! Got 12 pints!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
Could you please share your recipe? Looks delicious and I don;t want to purchase the store bought with corn syrup anymore...🙏❤️
09:12 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
23 September, 07:05
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Here is the YouTube link

https://youtu.be/AI2hq3sy-...

Ange Love @LoveM
23 September, 09:51
Thank you so much🙏🏻❤️

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
23 September, 07:04

Ange Love @LoveM
23 September, 09:55
This is great! Thank you!

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
23 September, 07:04
I had to experiment with the original recipe because the amounts listed for the spices were way to low lol, I have the changes starred at the bottom of the pic. But, you core and chunk the tomatoes, get them going in a pan to release their juices, once they get nice and juicy, add everything else and let it cook until it’s cooked down and getting nice and thick, then you’re supposed to blend everything together and can it. BUT (lol) it took so long to cook down that I put it in the fridge until the next day. It was easier (I think) to blend it while it was cold. I heated it back up and then canned it! iIt was pretty easy. I got it off youtube, Living Creations Homestead. I’ll add the link too.

Ange Love @LoveM
23 September, 09:56
🙏🏻❤️✨