Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 September, 06:36
I have often wondered how anons have been kept safe. "Assassins of those who target us sent via time travel"? "Kill switches in enemy agents taken over by white hats"? "Massive game theory incentive scheme to make it a Bad Idea™ to harm anons"? "Reverse blackmail scheme ready to deploy if anons hurt"? "#AskTheQ forced in anyone promoting Q and drops attacked"? "Angels watching over us and foiling the wicked plans of the enemy"?

At the end of the day I am just grateful for whatever protection was put in place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 September, 07:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
. your post made me think of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 September, 07:53
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Male magic users don't often call themselves Wizards or Warlocks.
Wiccan Males call themselves Witches.
Some male magic users identify as Mage.

22 September, 07:57
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
My personal opinion on this matter is that this term has nothing to do with occult witches (warlocks etc). but a MUCH BIGGER council in charge of this realm..

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 September, 08:03
Sure, I'm with you on that, yet to quote Arthur C. Clarke, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic", as it has always been. "Occult" for me, is just any observation that Science doesn't have a suitable explanation for, yet.

22 September, 08:04
love it mate.

And yes agree magic is just something we don’t understand..

there is more than we don’t even know we don’t know, than we know we don’t know.. you know?.. lol

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 September, 08:08
Hey, what is the new stupid thing they are doing in Australia now?? Just heard about it on the radio.... and it was shocking.... but, I don't remember...

22 September, 08:11
mate, i live here and i have no idea either..

I ripped the TV antenna off my roof over a decade ago..

I rely on the people to tell me what i’m supposed to be scared about these days..

All i know is that, despite everyone’s protests, i have not yet..

1. worn a mask ever
2. signed in anywhere
3. took no jab for anything
4. gave zero fucks about some virus
5. gave less fucks what the government said.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 September, 08:16
That's the spirit!

22 September, 08:16
Aussie spirit mate!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
Hell yeah, I spent sometime with an Australian bloke who was stuck in the States during the pandemic, and got to learn a lot about the culture. One day he even "just smiled and gave me a Vegemite Sandwich", no lie. Vegemite is like pure MSG though btw.
08:20 PM - Sep 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ••• Bender •••, click on at the bottom under it