Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
Made this table for my nephew. Design is carved then filled with resin. wasnt quite complete in this pic.
03:21 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SC18835410 in this post can reply
TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
22 September, 06:37
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
This is awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
22 September, 06:44
In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication
Thank you!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 05:26
He'll keep that forever, truly beautiful.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
22 September, 05:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Aww…thanks Stephanie! He made it through Marine boot before being discharged for refusing to take the death jab. He was so disheartened by it. Was sucha tough choice for him because he wanted to serve so badly. Will be a Marine for life though.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
22 September, 03:46
Awesome love it . I made this outta raw wood and change the eagle from original for my son when he came back from Afghanistan 101st kept him alive God bless them

Sista Sue @SC18835410
22 September, 05:42
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
That’s awesome! Please tell him thank you for his serve for me and thank you as well!! ❤️

Ken King @KenKing
22 September, 09:29
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
😉😁