Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
22 September, 02:07
Let's talk about the PAIN you experience being around brain washed family & loved ones.

My CEO, who I adore, is a 70 year old black man & he asked me to schedule him for his 5th...FIFTH shot today. It literally sickens me to do this. He so believes in this psyop and it's killing me to watch. He lost his 92 year old mother a few months ago, his 92 year old father is dying, & he's suffered from blood clots & now unknown skin lesions. HIs entire family is at the 5 shot mark.
THIS NEEDS TO END!!

I mentioned his race because in my experience the minorities I know seem to be the most influenced by the media & all mask still & boost constantly. Is it just me?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
It is indeed very painful. THere's nothing we can do or say to remove the blinders of those we love who are totally brainwashed.
02:41 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ashka 4517, click on at the bottom under it