Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
22 September, 02:07
Let's talk about the PAIN you experience being around brain washed family & loved ones.

My CEO, who I adore, is a 70 year old black man & he asked me to schedule him for his 5th...FIFTH shot today. It literally sickens me to do this. He so believes in this psyop and it's killing me to watch. He lost his 92 year old mother a few months ago, his 92 year old father is dying, & he's suffered from blood clots & now unknown skin lesions. HIs entire family is at the 5 shot mark.
THIS NEEDS TO END!!

I mentioned his race because in my experience the minorities I know seem to be the most influenced by the media & all mask still & boost constantly. Is it just me?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
Never before in my life have I been described as the "Sane" one in the group.. People are starting to ask questions, turn to me for advice, etc.. To them I was always eccentric especially last 3yrs.
People are waking up my friend... it is just sad and tragic to see those we love, losing this battle. I believe everyone of us has a purpose, and it is not in our control. I love this clip, it reminds me 'Not Everyone Can Go" Keep up your wonderful spirit and kindness,
God Bless WWG1WGA
02:34 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
22 September, 02:39
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
God bless you. I needed that. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
22 September, 02:51
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Anytime... Seems like things like this clip pop up for me just when I needed to hear/see them the most. God put this man in your life for a reason, and you may never know.. just maybe in your kindness you saved some of his family or friends from this fate.
I believe the study was called the human connection.. 1 person on average interacts with 10 per day, those 10 each interact with 10. Do the math, it is pretty phenomenal. Why do you think they do not want us interacting or with compassion and knowledge?