Tracy Hill @TraZ
22 September, 07:40
365 days since my friend was medically murdered by remdesivir. We had the same 1st & last name, she was 50 & I am still sad, not for her but selfishly for myself. I know where she is & I know I will see her again but I am human & I simply miss my friend. My faith is strong & I have watched God’s plans & miracles unfold in my life but I’ll be honest this one I don’t understand. I hope all we beleive is going to happen because these people, this doctor, must pay for what they have done. My friend can’t have died in vain. Bask in the glory of God until we meet again, I love you 💔
“ Then Raphael, one of the holy angels who were with me, answered and said, These are the delightful places where the spirits, the souls of the dead, will be collected; for them were they formed; and here will be collected all the souls of the sons of men.These places, in which they dwell, shall they occupy until the day of judgment, and until their appointed period.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
Sorry for your loss. I was given 3 doses of this evil drug a year ago and i am still suffering the consequences. When it was put in my IV I knew something was not right. I started praying the entire 3 days. 2 weeks later pulmonary emblism in my lung and 2 months later el cancer. i havent worked since Everything works out for the good. I was going to be forced to take hab at work. i still was threatened even though i was not there to get jabbed. I havent missed a paycheck due to disability insurance. Everything does work out and no one can touch one of his children unless he allows it. I was at my lowest point in my life that night I found out my wife and child was jabbed. cried all night everyone at work and at home did not listen tto me and I was the one sick I the hospital. Looking back now i am thankfull that I had rhis turmoil in my life it could gave been worse. I dont know why I was spared I feel like nobody listened to me for the year leading up to all this. Take care i will
11:17 AM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Honeybadger71 in this post can reply
Tracy Hill @TraZ
22 September, 04:50
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
I hate to hear about your struggles. What breaks my heart is no one would listen, her family thought I was crazy. They know better now. I know the Dr persoanlly & I am trying to forgive him, its hard. Each day is a gift & I am grateful for each day I get to spend with my family. May God bless you, protect & keep you. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
22 September, 10:12
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
same here I am crazy and changed no I am the same person as I always have been. Stay positive that is all we can do.