Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I would like to take this opportunity to thank koba for creating this space for us all to connect learn share support encourage and meet one another in this way, Love to You, well done My Friend, @administrator and Love to You All Fam.

11:12 AM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 September, 06:05
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Well said Jason! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 September, 06:15
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Love You Bro. 🙏❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
22 September, 05:33
Thank you Koba @administrator 💖💖💖✨✨✨

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 September, 02:18
Koba Rocks!

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
22 September, 12:34
🙏❤️I am so very Grateful for you all!🌹

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
22 September, 12:27
Amen to that. I am so appreciative to koba, and for the many brothers and sisters, that I have met on here. The bond that we all share is amazing. This journey has been so amazing. Thank You GOD, for bringing us all together and for making this website possible for us to gather together, in One body, One mind, and One Spirit. All glory, honor, and praise belong to You, Our Heavenly Father. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 September, 02:27
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen Amen Amen🙏❤️🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 September, 11:52
🙌🏻❤️ Thank you so very much for this place to gather!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 September, 11:27

Bee Saved @BSaved
22 September, 11:26
Hear Here

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 September, 03:20
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
🤝🙏❤️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 September, 11:19
This is the best place to be❤️
From the bottom of my heart Thank you @administrator thank you all for being here❤️