Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
21 September, 07:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 September, 08:49
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Wait, I know I've only been here since April, and sometimes I don't stay on top of the scuttlebutt, but....is VK really Elon, or vice versa? Wouldn't that be fun?

Wow, life is so interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 September, 08:58
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I do not think they are actually the same person. Does VK control Elons twitter account? Thats more likely…

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
So interesting. Isn't this whole story getting more exciting each and every day? God wants us to have fun with this. Yes, we are being tried and tested more than ever before, but humor is what makes life so wonderful.
09:07 PM - Sep 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
21 September, 09:18
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
If it was not for the folks on AU and humor, i would of lost it long ago 🫶🏼

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
19 October, 01:47
🙂 laughter is good for the soul, AU is one of my safe places...LOVE the folks here.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 October, 01:52
truth