Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 September, 03:10
Here's 3 different maps depicting similar North Pole aka Arctic. As some are focused on Antarctica, I believe that it is also very important to learn what is hidden on Arctic too.

Maps:

A. Urbano Monte map from 16th century
B. 1606 Mercator Hondius Map of the Arctic
C. Map that VK shared

1/2

What lies in the center on some maps is called Hyperborea (pic #2 ).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
21 September, 04:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The map matches Olaf Jansen's description. There's a transcript of Olaf Jansen's account of his journey to Inner Earth titled: The Smoky God.

The city of "Eden" is located in what seems to be a beautiful valley, yet, in fact, it is on the loftiest mountain plateau of the Inner Continent, several thousand feet higher than any portion of the surrounding country. It is the most beautiful place I have ever beheld in all my travels. In this elevated garden all manner of fruits, vines, shrubs, trees, and flowers grow in riotous profusion.

In this garden four rivers have their source in a mighty artesian fountain. They divide and flow in four directions. This place is called by inhabitants the "navel of the earth," or the beginning, "the cradle of the human race." The names of the rivers are the Euphrates, the Pison, the Gihon, and the Hiddekel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
21 September, 06:13
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
I think this may be the real Eden.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
Antarctica has a lot of mysteries above ground as well. 😉
06:54 PM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MikeLSGA in this post can reply
Shabetei Smert @Shabetei
21 September, 08:05
I couldn't find that particular spot in that video, possibly removed. But while searching for it I came across these strange shapes that appear at the bottom of a mountain ridge. In my opinion their shapes and colors don't look naturally made and by their shadows they must be pretty large. I was even starting to think they were the smoke stacks of a sunken ship, possibly.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
21 September, 08:11
In response Shabetei Smert to her Publication
Awesome! 🔥🔥🔥
I'll see if I can find it and save the coordinates.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
21 September, 06:57
Sho' nuf