Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
21 September, 04:09
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Chose natural health vs medical insurance. Yes, it is out of pocket, but so much less expensive, in the long run.
www.sustainablewellnessllc... is my choice. They can diagnose through hair/saliva samples and get you started, naturally, reprogramming your body to heal itself. Great staff. Great company

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
I agree 100%
In the US it is mandatory to have health insurance.
04:34 PM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StormRider in this post can reply
21 September, 05:14
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
They tried to make it mandatory, but failed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
21 September, 09:23
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
States will impose penalties. Mine does.

21 September, 05:10
https://journalofethics.am... › ...
The Constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act: An Update

21 September, 05:08
I'm not really sure how to reply to your comment. I am born and raised in the US. I'm in awe you think it us "mandatory" to have health insurance. Where in the world are you getting your information?

21 September, 05:03
Actually it isn't. Remember, all of US Congress is exempt .