Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 September, 02:58
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
messing with FLOTUS is UNACCEPTABLE!!

🙏🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
21 September, 02:39
The mere fact that FLOTUS Melania even needs to defend this is so unworthy of the media. These bastards should be vetting any and all sources and stories, but they instead are stoking the flames to get as much damage as possible. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
21 September, 02:03
These sick, dirty bastards will do anything to make a buck. fk em

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
21 September, 02:10
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
i really want to see God personally deal with some of them

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
21 September, 02:01
I remember this being an old story. Any insight as to why its addressed now?

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
21 September, 02:09
In response Cortney Mac to his Publication
does their evil filth ever recede?

memes matter @NoComment
21 September, 01:56
😂Melania i s Christmas integrity,nice try [filthy animals]