#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.493/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Been up since 3am. Who up?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK are we ever going to feel better physically? can i just get a .

You can start doing that now.

-Start off with a 24 hour fast.

-Sole water when you first wake up.

-Turmeric/Ginger/Lemon Shot.
(Daily)

-Skip all processed foods.
(Read Labels)

-Ground and Meditate for 10 mins a day.
(No Electronics) (Eyes Closed)

-Don't eat 3 hours before Bed.
Do you do any of this currently?

In response Gia Marinetti to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Truth, we just want the truth.. we are ready! 55% Norwegian, 30% Scottish and proud of it!

I did one meal a day for about a year. It's a good fasting. I think you really start to burn calories after (I forget exactly) but about 12-14 hrs. And I take a turmeric/cilantro tincture (cilantro to help with heavy metal detox). Have a ginger and orange peel tincture infusing now. All organic. Love having a glass of water with 1/2 a lemon squeezed in on an empty stomach first thing in the morning!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s please !

So I’m reading this 8:30 PM just had some soup and realizing that now I have to stay up three hours before I go to bed. :) I’ll have to keep myself busy tons on AU catch up on… :)

I love God, family, friends, animals, holistic living, history, numbers, Q, POTUS 45, John Kennedy Jr. "The best is yet to come!"

Great health advice! Have been doing lemon-water and ginger-water separately and using turmeric in tea now and then or when I saute vegetables. But will have to give your TGL shot a try! Thanks!

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

just blew my fast with a donut

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

😆😅😂🤣i love doughnuts!

(1) Show this thread

I just woke up working away in London. Never seen so many chemtrails in the Sky ! Graphene that was in the vax is now in some bottle water you can buy this device and find out what`s not infected
Volvic in the UK is still okay

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IylwcN3doN5H/

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Instead eat an Entennmans Rich Frosted Donut. Have you ever seen anyone not happy eating one? They can bring about world peace! Eat a donut. Share a donut.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

lol i hear you! EAT A DONUT AND SMILE! lol you can also make your own - bake them. turmeric makes my mate violently ill - and it upsets my stomach. i do gentle detox now and then. i eat local and organic - lots of fruits and veggies (esp. fruits). drink filtered water. take certain supplements - mineral drops. exercise daily. they've poisoned us here - as those awake know. parasites everywhere. pretty sure everyone has them - just some got hit harder (targeted) here than others - and everyone's bodies are different too. removing/healing from trauma is key, imho. most dis-ease is a body/mind out of ease - emotional pain.

(1) Show this thread

yup

We are in a Spiritual War! #GoodvsEvil #WeThePeople #DarkToLight #Freedom #𝖂𝖂𝕲1𝖂𝕲𝕬

Ive done the 10 day Master Cleanse a few times. My uncle told me about it decades ago, & later on when I was going through very difficult times, I wanted to focus on healing and decided to research it.
I kept a diary of my daily thoughts & activity each time I did a cleanse.
I've done 10 days
21 days
30 days was the max. My body told me when it was time to go back to more sustenance.
Each time I did a cleanse, I had so much energy, but slept like a baby, no pain getting out of bed, I rode my bicycle everywhere so was physically active. I felt amazing.
The first 4 days are always the most difficult to get through. You will feel lethargic headachy & even nausea as your body reacts to releasing toxins.
You need to empty out your cupboards completely so there are no temptations, & only have the ingredients you need for the cleanse. Never watch TV commercials about food. I literally had to turn the sound off & leave the room. I never realized how exposed we are daily to food consum

In response In The Storm to her Publication

I just did a 6 day a few weeks ago. Your body does tell you when it’s time. I was shooting for 10 but body was ready at 6. It’s been awhile since I’ve done one. If I have a glass every hour never hungry. I’m going to start doing a 3-5 day once a month.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@g_oh_dee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@g_oh_dee) can see their posts

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Been fasting for years now. Longest water only fast was 17 days. Before I was a Q follower and knew about significance of 17 :)
No coincidence ;)

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

nope, not currently. that sounds bad, doesnt it🙄

VK, how do you make the lemon shot plz ?
How much of each ingredients do you use?
🙏🙏

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in the PLAN...

In response Jen ... to his Publication

was wondering thr same too

In response Jen ... to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

ok at clean juice all organic, fresh juice, cekery lemon, ginger adding turmeric and sprouted grqin toast, cucumbers, hummus, a little feta, red pepper flakes♥️look at the beauy, colors peridot and tiffany blue

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

spelling sucks tonight, celery: really good, savory. reduces inflammation, rich in vitamins&minerals, low glycemic index, alkalizing, supports digestion, source of antioxidants. the lemon, ginger great. added turmeric today. still good, they serve over ice🤍

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I do some, but not all. I will do better. Do you have exact measurements on the lemon juice, ginger and turmeric shot? I found a recipe but there may be a better one, I'm guessing.

🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I have done intermittent fasting (18/6) for the last 3 months and lost 18 pounds. I have been a vegetarian for 2 years and mostly eat raw fruit and vegetables (salads)--I didn't change anything with my food intake yet still lost 18 pounds and feel great. Highly recommend.

my husband an I fast at least twice a year. lasting from 21-40 days doing the mastwr cleanse. which I've been doing since early 1990's.

i fast at least 12 hours daily, yesterday i accomplished 24 hours. Prolly why i did not sleep.

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

I think, therefore, I am free. I am a Prayer Warrior, Child of God, and a Patriot.... #Trump4EVA, #MAGA, #MEGA, #KAG, #KAGA

Great routine. I need to try a weaker version of turmeric, ginger, lemon it gives me heartburn. Or maybe drink it watered down.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I was going to suggest Aloe Vera juice, but Donna already did. Works great for heartburn.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I was going to suggest Aloe Vera juice, but Donna already did. Works great for heartburn.

(4) Show this thread

16 hour fast (some people with blood sugar issues may have a problem doing fasting though). Hot lemon water but not the turmeric, etc. Skip processed foods, Grounding daily. Never eat after 6:30pm or so

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication

People with blood sugar balance issues can do a liquid fast.-fresh made green juices with cucumber, celery spinach, dandelion, berries are fine, lemon, and ginger/tumeric. If you don't have or can not afford a juicer, you can blend the above and strain it. I know it seems like a waste, yet a small price to pay to add years to your life.

The body puts much less energy into digesting liquids and so more energy becomes available for house cleaning (detoxing) and regenerative repair.

For those really struggling feeling like crap, you need to get the crap out. Seriously -

It's a brilliant product breaking down plaques through the digestive system that block nutritional uptake and provide terrain for bad microbes. This cleans it all away and where it's taken up into the bloodstream, cleans out the organs as well.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been doing 24 hour fasts for last few months and feel so much better and its made a big difference to my health already. Will start taking the turmeric/ginger/ lemon shot now. Thanks for the suggestions 😊🙏

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. “But examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

Well...
I do go to bed.

so do you 24hr fast everyday? guessing you do, when for those spicy margaritas, well maybe you fast from dinner to dinner

ok someone posted a chart about fasting, 24hr, lunch til lunch next day, so would still have a meal each day, is that what you do?

no wonder you lost weight. 24 fast, any water, juice? sole water yes in warm fresh lemon juice, water, manuka honey. TGL not shot but all that in fresh celery juice, (Clean Juice) do organic but some processed. only 2/6, a start💛so what is your normal day of food, what do ya eat?

Hardest part of fasting is telling wife to stop asking what were eating for dinner

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

or the husband asking what I am making for dinner lol

(1) Show this thread

Yes