Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
21 September, 10:51
🚨 Patriots! What “truth” are you sharing?
The true revolution is humanity’s evolution in consciousness!
Do not allow EGO to trigger you!
ALL religion was a HOAX!
ALL religion was used to ENSLAVE us!
KING JAMES Was a Satanist-Pedo!
The “Gods” were the ETs that created humanity as a slave race! We are now evolving and activating our dormant DNA! 🧬
Source energy is love!
Yeshua was a warrior of the light, who came to teach us, we are devine creators of love!
He showed us we are eternal, and that unconditional love was how we evolved and ascended to heaven! (5D)
Its time to activate the CHRIST(os) DNA!
Escape the matrix and Draco-Reptilian manipulation! Escape the Satanic Indoctrination!
Its time for the truth!
The truth shall set us free!
#wwg1wga 🦅🇺🇸
#FreeHumanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
I think it’s important to point out that this paragraph is not in any Q post. I did an extensive search. I am not arguing post but I think it’s important that we not mix truth and lies like the enemy does. I’m not looking for an argument just wanted to point this out. if you can find a Q post with this paragraph, please post it.
12:34 PM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
21 September, 05:04
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
There is a video showing this ancient book. The truth is found many places. King James was a masonic satanist.
Although i love the Q movement, its designed to unite all who follow Christ! Which helped save our world. There are many more truths to uncover. Q was to awaken & unite huminity. We must keep seeking all truth. No more lies!
lets all raise our consciousness as one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396