Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
22 September, 09:05
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
WWG1WGA ❤️🤲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
21 September, 11:38
Yes, I’m ready🙏❤️

I had a dream ... I repeatedly died as I was laying in bed, I remember the first time how hard I struggled but then I surrendered! I was surprised when I woke that I was alive, but then started the process of dying again! This went on for many many times and it became like a play production where I was having fun with the process. I remember my twin flame standing in the room and rating me each time I returned holding up a card with a number on it😀 This was early in my awakenening but one dream that I will never forget!
I’m doing the work fam & I WILL right the wrongs of generations of pain🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 September, 11:21
Woo You got Ne Girl! 🥲🥲🥲☺️
ILYSM 🙏🏼❤️🥰❤️🙏🏼

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 September, 09:02
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
ILYSM ♾♾♾🙏💖🥰😍😘

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
21 September, 11:21
I LOVE THIS!! And feel it to be true deep in my soul!
Shout out to all the others! I love you!

22 September, 09:05
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
WE got this! ILYSM ♾♾♾🙏💖🥰💙

Sista Sue @SC18835410
21 September, 10:38
❤️❤️

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
21 September, 10:35
It is an honour.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 September, 09:51
This brought me to tears! We DO have this - we can do it - God has given us the strength to do this ❣️

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
21 September, 09:47
Needed this pep talk today. Been feeling myself drag lately. WE got this.

21 September, 09:50
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
I am it found You 🙏
Yes! WE got this 💖

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
21 September, 09:42
Love this KiKi, have an amazing day❤️

21 September, 09:43
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I 💖 You more. 🙏Have a Blessed Day🙏