I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
There is no 10 days of darkness. Completely fabricated by PAYtriots.

First of all, someone from the boards asked Q this:

"I have a question: The 10 days, darkness.. when?

Q responded with this:

"Shutdown.
Q"

Then there was 10 days mentioned in another post, 97, that said this. Notice it's darnkess and it's on a new line, separate from 10 days.

"Disinformation exists and is necessary.
10 days.
Darnkess.
War.
Good v. Evil.
Roadmap of big picture is here.
Review post happenings.
Clarified.
Crumbs not only for /pol/.
The silent ones.
Others monitoring (friends and enemies).
Instructions.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q"

When you see someone talk about 10 days of darkness, they are either trying to manipulate you, or are uneducated about Q.
02:30 PM - Sep 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
1776 ... @IGG1776
20 September, 03:49
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Lately I've noticed accounts posting supposed Q posts but in actuality its bullshit that has been made up. Be carfull who you follow 👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 03:55
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
People think it's a joke.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
20 September, 03:29
Misspellings matter

20 September, 03:31
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Yup!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 September, 02:53
It's not 'PAYtriots'
It's biblical....

(Revelation 2:10).
“Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation "ten days". Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life”

1776 ... @IGG1776
20 September, 02:39
👊