YOU WARRIORS OF LIGHT HAVE BEEN SENT TO YOUR PLANET TO COMPLETE A MISSION.

Part of this mission involves you being unable to KNOW the roles that you are assigned to play in a literal form. Yet, of course, one knows in a general form that FOR NOW … GROWING INTO WHO YOU TRULY ARE … means you are most definitely on track.

YOU CAN FEEL THE CHANGE WITHIN YOU.

YOU WILL FEEL IT MORE AND MORE AS THE INCOMING ENERGIES BLEND WITH THE LIGHTNESS OF YOURSELF.

With that LIGHTNESS … comes more understanding.

As more understanding awakens another aspect of your Self, and then another, and then another … more and more of THIS GAME will make sense to you … and you shall become more confident in your waiting … in the KNOWING that YOU TRULY ARE READY for whatever it is you came here to complete.

YOU CAME TO CHANGE YOUR WORLD.

YOU!

HOW BRIGHT YOUR TRUE LIGHT MUST BE IN ORDER TO BE CHOSEN TO BE ON YOUR PLANET NOW AT THIS VERY AUSPICIOUS TIME.

DO NOT DOUBT, DEAREST ONES.

KNOW DE

Only people mentioned by @Shin in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Shin Riimo to his Publication

Ty for this beautiful message. 🙏❤️

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The LIGHT always overcomes the darkness. Even one spark of light defeats the darkness for a second. Imagine billions of sparks of LIGHT together, being victorious over the darkness! 😇

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. Married to @Titchnethercot22 I Love You 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM That I AM. WWG1WGAWW God Wins

Only followers of this user (@g_oh_dee) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️☀️🌟:)
I 💖 YOU.

I am my word! Truthful, Big hearted, and full of unconditional LOVE! WOOHOO Thank you GOD!

🤗HURRY!💞

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AS THE BATTLE RAGES

🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

we must have synched on the same conduit, I posted this in the same 5 minute window you did.

God bless you.

https://anonup.com/thread/10317341

Pacific NW Retired Veteran, 12 year Small Business Owner/Outdoorsman. Truth Seeker and Red-Pill Stealth Bomber.

Never Quit...

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

🙏❤️

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

#NeverGiveUp
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🙌🏻

(2) Show this thread