Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
is there anybody hearing me, going to the truth tour 2 in sacramento this week?
12:11 AM - Sep 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Missunderstoodcw in this post can reply
William Filer @TahoeBilly
20 September, 09:30
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
Where and when?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 10:13
In response William Filer to his Publication
folsom cummunity center fryday truthtour.net

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 September, 09:24
You all need to see the intellectual 🔥 of Jason Q and Tom Numbers, if nothing else. They are putting the mega map together - especially Trump’s role throughout history. Absolutely amazing.

They do offer “hardship” tickets - they are more interested that you are there being a part of it (and both Lewis (the host), Jason Q, and others, are participating in the RV (hopefully kicking off soon: they will fund everyone to attend from it!).

Go to Truthtour.net

Starts this Fryday, Sept 23 in Sacramento!!

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

20 September, 10:19
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
folsom community center, lewis herms jason q tom numbers, derek johnson. truthtour.net they have hardship tickets, its fryday, i would love to meet some frens from AU

Dawn Warner @Dawnster1234
20 September, 01:38
i am in Sac and would love to learn more- when and where?

20 September, 07:47
In response Dawn Warner to her Publication
fryday the 23, in folsom truthtour2..net. they have hardship tickets if needed, i cant wait, hoping to meet like minded frens irl..