Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Cam Mac @campmac111
26 September, 06:03
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
When I grow up I want to be like this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
20 September, 10:55
kind of painful to watch from the other extreme side?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
20 September, 01:50

Bookish Girl @Noninon
19 September, 03:55
thank you for sharing 💞 People need to see more of this content 🙏🇺🇲

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
19 September, 03:53
…oh, thanks a ton…my mascarra is all over myface now!

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
19 September, 03:41
So much humanity. BRAVO! Praise God for that shop owner.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
19 September, 03:37
now think about the older gents and what they had in thier younger yrs and how they are suffering now. what a shame biden would let this happen

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 September, 04:11
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
This didnt happen over the last 2 years. Or the last 10. Or 20.
Been like this for decades, and getting progressively worse, especially in blue state large cities.
They all let it happen.
The DS planned the degradation of humanity, and the elimination of much of the population.
And the people let it happen by putting up with corruption at the highest levels, while letting the TV lull them to sleep with lies.
Real change will happen when most wake up.
We have much work ahead of us to turn this around.
🙏

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
19 September, 03:35
Love This! 😭💞❤️🙏🏻

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
19 September, 03:31
Literally bawling.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 September, 03:16
😢

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 September, 03:15
I’m not crying. You’re crying!
❤️😭

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 September, 03:15
I’m not crying. You’re crying!
❤️😭

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 September, 03:10
❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 September, 02:59
Wow what an awesome fella.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 September, 02:55
That really hits you in the feels don't it? Smiling while I'm crying. Wow.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
19 September, 03:10
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
oh i spurted a tear..lolz 😁..

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
19 September, 01:45
To the AU Fam, He's our Brother
❤️

Pam Truth @pam65
19 September, 01:40
no one should go hungry what a sad world it still is. hopefully it will all change soon

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
19 September, 01:28
❤️🥰😭

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
19 September, 01:21
Big tears 💝😊💦

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 September, 01:07
Absolutely Beautiful! 🙌🏻🙏🏼❤️🥲

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 September, 01:18
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
God Bless 🙌 🙏 ❤️

Happy Days @Sun2516
19 September, 12:58
One of the BEST videos that I have ever seen!!!

This is what Giving your tithes means in the bible!!

Being like JESUS ❤️