Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
19 September, 11:09
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Here's a very beautiful version of that song sung by Freddie Starr.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Freddie Starr - his "Vincent" routine - '93, stereo - YouTube

I once saw Freddie perform this piece at a corporate - MAGIC! His "Indian" bit is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJrnXxXyVFE - or perhaps I should say "Na...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 September, 10:45
I observed this over southern Spain yesterday evening, heading South... did not have my phone with me to photograph.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 September, 09:34
EM timestamp = 2:30 = 23
Hmm…Blue and gray was the color of the Union and Confederate uniforms.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 September, 09:27
VINCENT

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
19 September, 09:21
🎼
Don McLean - Vincent ( Starry, Starry Night) With Lyrics - YouTube

Don McLean's Vincent (Starry,Starry Night) Almost all images created by Vincent Van- Gogh. Song by Don McLean I in no way assume any credit for song or images.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
19 September, 09:47
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Vincent Van-K then

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 September, 10:40
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
vibes 😎