Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
Pay Attention to Oklahoma!!!!

Oklahoma is the only state where neither Obama nor Biden won even one county in the last election.
WHILE EVERYONE IS focusing on Arizona, Georgia, and Texas' new laws, LOOK what Oklahoma has been doing!

Oklahoma has passed a law in the state to: “incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen”. All the illegals literally scattered! HB 1804.

This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU. They said it would be a mistake. Guess what... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Recently Oklahoma passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative, purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102

Guess what... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Few realize that several weeks ago, we again, passed a law declaring Oklahoma a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives
05:31 PM - Sep 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 September, 07:45
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
THANK YOU, For sharing this Very Important REALLY GREAT ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC NEWS. My Heart LEAPS with total JOY at this news. GOD Bless YOU Dorothea. Im sending YOU a BIG Virtual HUG.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
29 September, 05:22
That’s my HOME state! i am an Okie living in Florida. If Florida gets stupid I know where i will be returning too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
18 September, 07:04
My former state! I'm in Florida now. Way to go Oklahoma!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
18 September, 06:34
PROUD TO BE AN OKIE 🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
18 September, 06:30
Loved when we lived there. Always have told people about not one county voting for Obama. People are down to earth and have common sense.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
18 September, 06:26
Thinking I need to move to Oklahoma

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
18 September, 05:32
Your federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. That’s a setback for criminals, and The Liberals didn't like it, BUT… Oklahoma did it anyway.

Just this month, Oklahoma has voted and passed a law that ALL drivers' license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma, you must read and write English. Really simple, folks.

By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either. Oklahoma is doing it anyway.

And guess what… the people I'm sending this to, will send it on. Well, at least the ones who love and believe in freedom will! For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
18 September, 07:06
I voted in the Republican primary last month and wondered why the ballots were in English and Spanish?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts