dead at least 2-years,
had “officially” died
a double-rainbow appeared over Buckingham Palace
& a single rainbow over Windsor Castle.

This evening in England, 9-18-22,
on the eve of QE2’s funeral
a rainbow appeared over Mainland London
& a double rainbow by the London Eye.

I see these rainbows as signs of rejoicing in CREATION.
A very very evil queen from a very very evil bloodline
has “officially” gone
& her son King Charles 3 is slated by QTeam to FAIL
thus heralding
THE END OF THIS HORRIFIC DARKNESS OVER EARTH.

🌈 Juan O Savin
When God gave the Rainbow
it was because there had been a cloud
or a dew pattern over the whole Earth..
& the Earth was watered by a mist
that came up morning & evening.
After the flood..
that’s when the Rainbow was brought in..
God made the promise not just to Mankind,
not just to Noah,
but to all living things
that he would never destroy the Earth by flood again 🕊️
04:13 PM - Sep 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
19 September, 11:22
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Any one know the symbolism of these sticks on the casket? Charles and some other guy broke the full stick in two and put them on the casket. Also What the heck is that darker brown C shaped thing sticking up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 September, 12:02
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Fascinating, Patriotgirl17.
I don't know what those symbols mean.

👇But THIS is my favorite image on the day 😻🙏🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
20 September, 12:12
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Found the answer..kinda interesting
https://www.theguardian.co...

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
19 September, 03:01
Monday. I can't bring myself to watch the culmination of the psyop. We can imagine how it will go. TikTok dancing nurses dressed as syringes. Gun carriage decked out in pride colours pulled by Congolese children flown in by private jet from the Lithium mines. The coffin shown to be empty when the bearers drop it (suddenly dead from a pandemic of coincidence) to discover thar Marina Abramovic has stolen the body for the post-event Satanic casserole. No. I don't need to watch. The messages are not for me. I learned all I needed from one of my earliest examples of predictive programming. The Q 10p piece, issued as one of 26 for the whole alphabet, and supposedly representing a QUEUE, a very British thing using the French word for tail, which our colonial rebels call a line. But the image? Not really a queue. Not a line of skeletons queuing for ther daily barely-life-preserving government-issued bowl of cockroach gruel. No. it's a man and a woman leading children out of a tunnel.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
18 September, 11:51
Amen to that growing up my mom always told me this about the rainbow God's promise

19 September, 08:15
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
🙏🌈🕊️🤩

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 September, 09:33
A Beautiful sign from God! ❤❤❤😊😊😊💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏

18 September, 09:36
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
💯🔆🌈🌟🌹🌞🌈💖

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
18 September, 08:48
EVERYTHING IS A PART OF THE CREATOR

18 September, 09:05
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Yes!! 🙏❤️🔆🌈🌟🌞🌷🌊🐬💝☮️🔆

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 September, 04:34
From February 27, 2022

Europe: there will be major scandals regarding the Royals, not only regarding Andrew but Prince Charles and the Queen's sudden death. Yes, I have said to watch the clock tower called Big Ben. It will fall to the ground. Know that Prince Charles is about to take a massive fall for what he has done against the Queen and your Nation. He was part of those who wanted to enslave you. He is a thief and a liar, and he will never get that Crown he killed for. A cleansing of your Nation has begun. So, rejoice! Revival is about to hit your land like never before.

https://www.jgminternation...

18 September, 11:17
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Ty so much Auntie_M.
This is a spectacular thread.
Have never heard of Julie Green
but I agree with her 💯
about the Windsor aka Saxe-Coburg-Gotha bloodline family.

What Charles has coming to him he deserves.
However I believe he's long gone.
We're looking at a clone or body double.
QE2 & the essential family were executed when she was.
But that's just my opinion, I DO NOT KNOW for sure.

Point is — England, the Commonwealth Countires,
& Earth are rid of this scourge
that appointed themselves "royals"
but who couldn't be further from actual royalty
which is Divinity 🙏💞🕊️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 September, 04:32
From December 8, 2021

"Watch the Royal Family. Great exposures are about to surface regarding Prince Charles, who will be exposed for who he really is.

It was part of his plan to destroy you, United States, working with the globalists and the one-world government leaders. And, yes, all of their dirty deals and the secret heinous crimes that had been committed by Prince Charles will come to light even the ones concerning the death of Diana.

I am bringing down anyone in power on this earth who has evil in their heart, an evil agenda, and won't turn from their wicked ways or repent."

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 September, 04:30
From March 23, 2022

"There will be more exposure regarding the Royal Family. A split? Yes, there are some on the side of truth, but there are also liars in the midst of them. A line has been drawn, and the truth has been revealed.

There is a traitor in their midst. Charles is his name. Charles, you are about to take a major fall, a scandal. Yes, you have committed crimes against this world, your country, and your own family. They have had enough. You will hear about MI6, My children. A whistleblower will blow the top off the royal castle. Yes, exposure is coming.

Charles had his hands on many things. They are dripping with blood, and he holds blood money in his hands. Watch. His FALL will be great, saith the Lord of Hosts."

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 September, 04:27
From December 21, 2021
Julie Green Ministries

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 September, 04:24
From February 7, 2022

"Prince Charles, you thought you could let Andrew fall for you and that the elites and the puppet masters wanted to save you. You let your brother take a fall so you would stay safe. Charles, you are not safe.

Truth I have declared, and you will also be stripped of your power. I say this again, you will never have that Royal Crown no matter how bad you want it or how close you came to it.

I am moving My hand against you. Diana’s name will be vindicated. Charles, you helped with the coup in My nation, and the whole world will know it. You will fall and never get up nor regain power. You are just another arrogant pharaoh. How you hardened your heart against Me. You will fall as the pharaoh of old and your end will be seen, saith the Lord of Hosts."

18 September, 04:35
WOWZA'! That prophecy is coming true.
Charles will NEVER be King
& imo, the monarchy is OVER. Finally.
It's like a breath of fresh air for all living beings.
A beautiful new world.

So happy for Princess Diana's vindication.
She was/is a very brave Princess
& God Bless JFK for helping her flee 🙏⚔️💞🕊️

#NCSWIC
#GodWins

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 September, 04:21
Lots of nuggets in this show!

King Charles III
K=11, C=3, III=3
11+3+3=17

https://rumble.com/v1khfi5...

18 September, 04:24
Ty you, Queen Gematria 😽👑🌈💞🕊️