Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Humans are so brainwashed. What's going to wake up these people? seriously.....
06:17 AM - Sep 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 September, 09:08
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
😔😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
19 September, 07:57
imagine what they were thinking. i can promise it is not what we, would think. “that poor woman, she didnt get her 5th booster in time”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
18 September, 11:31
ive been thinking about those who are still completely asleep...i hate to say it but if your gut hasnt told you that something aint right at this point, i just dont know if youre meant to wake up.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
19 September, 07:55
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
it did try to warn them. they had the feeling something was wrong in the beginning of this. since none of them know how to interpret,what their intuition is trying to say, they assumed it must be the scary thing that Drs, government and media were talking about. they saw so many-the crowd, who believed it too so it must right.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
18 September, 07:30
This is the fastest growing FB page with almost 300K members/followers. Everyone uses a fruit or vegetable emoji or the word “juice” and other words to describe the poison jabs so the page will keep going. The stories are beyond sad. So many stories. So much death, injuries, and regrets. Praying for everyone. 🕊

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
18 September, 06:51
Time machine Eloi's

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
18 September, 06:38
Many have speaking the truth but it falls upon deaf ears. The greed and lusts of the flesh have hardened their hearts and seered their conscience. Remember, the fervent prayers of the righteous availith much.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

https://livinghisword.org/...

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
18 September, 07:54
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
GOD is a JUST and HOLY GOD! Worthy of ALL PRAISE! I Love YOU FATHER!!! 🙌🙌 AMEN!!! ThankQ you Intercessor! JESUS LOVES YOU and so do I!!! 💜💜🙏💜💜

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 September, 06:30

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 September, 09:42
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Reminded me of the line in Walgreens for the clot shot. same Meme