The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
Russia Russia Russia!! A narrative pushed by the mainstream mocking bird media.

China China Chana is where the real threat is & comes from.

Ukraine. Much similar to N. Korea in it is/was a stronghold by evil (BH Black Hat) actors. Ukraine is/was also a captured nation who needs "string cut" from the evil puppet master.

Vladimir gave trump a soccer ball with a computer chip in it. this was not evidance xfer but a symbol of it as the xfer of intel on BH DS actors had already happened.

If Russia/ Vlad desired to take over Ukraine it would be like the 6 day war. They couldve ruthlessly crushed Ukraine & started over. The truth is OPERATION Z Is carefully going deep in Uk too root out the DS BH while saving lives of citizens.

I have had a check in my spirit over Kim Clement & this I know this is unpopular as he "prophesied" Trump to Prez. Test the spirits.

https://rumble.com/v1khnzt...
05:36 AM - Sep 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
18 September, 07:41
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
What is your thoughts about the Kim Clement videos?
They popped up out of nowhere.
Just curious about your take -
I could not watch that video u posted on this topic -
my spirit thought everything negative about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 September, 05:41
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1 John 4

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 September, 05:53
They're many unclean spirits in the world, but only one Holy spirit of God.

Theyre are unclean spirits of false prophecy.

What are the good spirits then you ask?

Who makes His angels spirits, his
ministers a flame of fire.
psalms 104:4

Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? Hebrews 1:14
Hebrews 1:14

However, the whole chapter is must reading;
https://biblehub.com/hebre...