17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 September, 09:16
another day with the white sun and the moon in the sky at 9:15am…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
17 September, 09:48
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
We've seen the sun set in different locations, more NW than W and the moon has been in locations we've never seen before. The sun is sometimes more white than we've ever seen it. I thought we were the only ones noticing all of these differences with the sun and moon. I'm surprised there are not more people posting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
everybody calls me crazy or brushes me off for saying things... the sun is much whiter than it was when i was young, even just 10 years ago it was more yellow/orange as i always remember it. Weird that little kids would draw the sun as yellow/orange if it was always white, huh?

as for the moon, idk wtf is going on with it. up in the middle of the day, bigger than usual, in strange positions and moving in directions that don't make any sense.... or the fact that it will rise literally 90 degrees different one day than where it did the day prior....

stuff's kinda wonky up above the firmament!
09:57 AM - Sep 17, 2022
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Karen Schmidt @KSchmidtoo
17 September, 10:07
Ive noticed the "white" sun for a while now, told people about my thoughts on it to be met with the attitude that its the same as its always been. I know its not! Its also hotter, mowing on my rider this summer my legs would feel as if I were standing next to a bonfire and thats never happened before.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 September, 10:05
It could be a sun simulator at least part of the time
Yes, nasa has a patent for it & lots of people have taken pics of it
And it's whiter & hotter than what we consider to be the "real" sun

I feel the difference sometimes on my skin as well as how the light looks

https://www.infinityexplor...

17 September, 10:06
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
yeah, it’s definitely harsher on both the skin and the eyes. used to be able to glance at the old sun, nowaday’s i can hardly even look in its general direction…

also china had ideas for artificial sun that were published not long ago