r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🍊LOOMER

Honestly, I hate Kevin McCarthy.

He doesn’t care about the Republican Party base. He uses donor money to smear and campaign against America First patriots and he has continued to stab Trump in the back!

McCarthy would be worse than Nancy Pelosi.

He is literally the most LEFT LEANING Republican in Congress.

Republicans would be insane to make him Speaker of the House.
04:34 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
15 September, 11:52
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I trust THE plan.
#Patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 September, 11:12
Nana doesn't care for him either, but Loomer's past life b4 she decided to be this Patriot has Mossad trails, has pics and situations similar to the same Luciferian shit like Lady Gaga.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
15 September, 08:32
He is also on the list of people Putin banned from going to Russia. Many of the people on the list are from California.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
15 September, 07:00
Ditto ... what you said 👆 !!!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 September, 06:48
Trump would be a great Speaker of the House…
one can dream! 🤗🤗🤗

Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 September, 06:18
McCarthy would be worse than Poison Pen Pelosi I don’t know who this Loomer is but he is out of his motherfooking mind !

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
15 September, 06:02
LOL

you want a transvestite as the Speaker of the House?

are you blind ???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

McCarthy is undoubtedly terrible but the Patriots are in control. Whatever happens, we will not MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN until we Clean House First. That includes all FAKE MAGA “Patriots” and Public Servants.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Wake up America.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 September, 06:21
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
15 September, 05:50
Something about McCarthy doesn't ring true........I just don't trust him! Definitely don't want him as Speaker of the House!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 September, 05:46
I don't like Loomer at all -but on this - with the exception of Mitch McConnell - I think she's right. But MM is worse.

james nearen @Neon
15 September, 05:44
True. But, worse than Pelosi? I don't think so. He simply doesn't have her balls.