A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
😢MY AU FAMILY I NEED PRAYERS FOR MY YOUNGER SISTER. FOUR TIMED JABBED. IN HOSPITAL WITH PNMONIA X 3 DAYS. BEEN SICK 10 DAYS. SHE IS NOT TESTING FOR COVID, BUT SOMETHING IS IN HER LUNGS AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT DO. NO CANCER. SEVERAL ANTIBOICS ARE NOT WORKING. MY OLDER BROTHER HAS COVID WITH HIS WIFE. THEY ARE JABBED. PRAYERS. THANK YOU. 🙏
03:49 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by AFellowHuman in this post can reply
18 September, 08:29
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
🙏WOW! THE PRAYERS WORKED SO FAST. THANK YOU, AU FAMILY. THEY TOOK AN MRI THIS MORNING AND WHAT WAS IN HER LUNGS IS BREAKING UP, FEVER GONE, LABS ARE COMING BACK, AND PULSE OX IS AT 97. WAS AT 92. THANK YOU SO MUCH. WE ALL KNOW GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. THANKS FAMILY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

18 September, 08:29
In response private account to his Publication
🙏WOW! THE PRAYERS WORKED SO FAST. THANK YOU, AU FAMILY. THEY TOOK AN MRI THIS MORNING AND WHAT WAS IN HER LUNGS IS BREAKING UP, FEVER GONE, LABS ARE COMING BACK, AND PULSE OX IS AT 97. WAS AT 92. THANK YOU SO MUCH. WE ALL KNOW GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. THANKS FAMILY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 September, 10:39
James 5:14-15 says
Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Heavenly Father I thank you because even till today, you are still healing the sick. Fill those in sickness and illness with your grace. I ask that you also bless the workers in the hospital who are taking care of her. I ask that you comfort the family and bring them peace.

Bring complete healing and let no weapons prosper against our sister or any of the family members who may experience their own health concerns. May the Miracle of Healing ripple through all of their bodies. May their testimonies bring you Praise and Love.
Praying for peace and comfort and complete healing.
In The Name of Jesus, Amen.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 September, 01:18
Prayers!

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
16 September, 12:59
Prayers sent

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
16 September, 12:47
🙏🙏🙏

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
16 September, 11:38
Sending love and light to y'll

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 September, 10:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sally Pisano @EmilinaButtercup
16 September, 10:25

16 September, 09:01

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
16 September, 10:52
Amen.

Request: Pray for DIVISION and DISCORD in MY Family that is heartbreaking.

Break Through Today, In Jesus Name.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
16 September, 07:41
🙏So sorry, prayers go up for healing

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 September, 07:17

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 September, 07:15
✨🙏🏻🙏🏻💖✨💫

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
16 September, 05:31
She needs an induced sputum culture. I work with a pulmonologist and thats what we do for people that are in this situation. A lot of times the patient can not get sufficient sputum up for analysis. If we cant isolate the bacteria we cant prescribe the right antibiotic. Sending your family ❤️🙏🏼.

16 September, 07:27
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
🙏THANK YOU SO MUCH. I WILL ASK ABOUT THIS.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
16 September, 05:11
They dont want yiu to know it works. My husband and I have been taking this for 5 years. We dont get sick.

https://www.justice.gov/us...

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
16 September, 05:07
Prayers to you and your family. This works! https://jimhumble.co

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
16 September, 03:27
❤️🙏❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
16 September, 03:20
Prayers for your younger sister and your family 🙏🙏🙏 May God heal her and give your family srenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
16 September, 01:53
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
16 September, 12:47
3 Tblspn Zeolite Daily (metal +carcinogen Jab detox)

Ear & Rectal sufflation via Ozone Therapy

Distilled water drinking

Dr. Sebi Diet.

Prayers answered

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
16 September, 12:36
🙏🙏🙏
Lord have Mercy.
In Jesus name.
Amen

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
16 September, 12:11
Is she on Redismir?

16 September, 07:33
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
🙏NO THANK GOODNESS. THE TIME ON YOUR POST IS 11:11 I'M TAKING THAT AS A GOOD SIGN.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
16 September, 12:05
Praying for them all. May our Heavenly Father watch over and protect them for they were lied to.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 September, 11:39
A farm in Wyoming has liquid ivermectin. They are Patriots!!! Praying for you all!!! 🙏 💕

longhurstfarms.com

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
15 September, 11:29
I'm so sorry. My thoughts andprayers are with you and your family. May God heal them all fully and swiftly🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 September, 11:10
Prayers hun but consider mega iv doses of vitamin C and ivermetic. Had a woman say it saved her husband.🙏
Farther God please help our fren afellowhuman🙏

jayne costa @patriot1960
15 September, 11:07
she needs to the Zelenko protocol treatment.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 September, 10:19
🙏🙏🙏

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
15 September, 10:16
You have my prayers and I shared it with a friend. She's praying too. 🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 September, 10:14
🙏🙏🙏