BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
Well AU Fam, do you Remember my grandson, Kohlton? He was in a brace and being told he was in real bad shape and I asked you all to help me pray for him...well anyways..😂 I'm taking now 16 yr. old Kohlton to get a tux for the dance. GOD IS SO GOOD!! 💜🙏💜 I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 🤗
01:30 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
16 September, 07:35
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Praising God for his love and mercy. So grateful for Kohltons healing.😃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
16 September, 07:14
God is so good! 🙌🏼 Yay Kohlton! 🤗💜🙏

And to extend the gratitude to this beautiful AU golden community, here is my grandson Enzo this morning. You prayed for him after he had to have his heart stopped twice and restarted. (HR was over 300bpm) He hasn’t had an episode since.
I’ll never forget the kindness you all extended! 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
16 September, 11:51
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Well PRAISE GOD!! 🙌🙋🏼‍♀️🙏💜💜💜💜💜 Our Prince's are meant for Greatness! 💜💜💜

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
16 September, 11:53
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
And here's Kohlton. 💜💜💜

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
16 September, 02:57
Thank You For The Good News 💖💖💖 Thank You God 🕊️🕊️🕊️ I Will Sing Your Name ✨✨✨💖💖💖👑👑👑

Darlene Sully @JDSully
16 September, 02:06
💜What a lovely blessing.🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
16 September, 12:44
Hallelujah!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
15 September, 11:32
This makes my heart feel so happy so I can only imagine what your heart is feeling. 🙏❤️🥰

Vicki Lord @Vlord
15 September, 08:47
Such fabulous news! 🙏🏻❤️ God delivers!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
15 September, 08:33
💚🌟💚

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 September, 08:03
Thank You LORD, Thank You Father God!!!! Hallelujah 🙌 So glad to hear this Sister!! Much Love to the Family. 🙏❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 September, 07:35
That is such awesome news!!! Blessings to you and your family 💜

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
15 September, 07:10
Would Love to see pics…but certainly understand privacy as well.
God is Great, and you…what a wonderful grandparent💞

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
16 September, 11:55
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Absolutely!! Here he is getting measured. 💜💜💜

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
15 September, 04:54
🤗🤲🙏❤️

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
15 September, 04:51
😁😁❤️

Only followers of this user (BlueEyes216) can see their posts

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
15 September, 04:16
me so happy.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
15 September, 04:01
God bless him💖🙌🙌🙌

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 September, 04:01
Praise God! Thank you for sharing the update!

Bless Up!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
15 September, 03:34
Praise God!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 September, 03:26
Awwh hun that is so awesome, give him extra hugs!
God is good!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
15 September, 03:16
i am quick- ish... to ask for prayer
i am quick... to pray for others

but, slow- ish to declare HIS glory....

HE IS SO WORtHY OF OUR PRAISE
THANKS FOR THIS ANSWER

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 September, 03:05
God is Good🤍so glad your son is healed, and is gonna dance🕺

J J Larr @3JJL
15 September, 03:04
So happy for Kohlton! God bless Kohlton and your family. Hope he has a great time at the dance. 💗🙏🙏🙏💗

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 September, 03:03
I don’t think I was on AU at that time, but seeing this brought joyful tears to my eyes. God is so good and so is AU!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 September, 02:49
Glory Be To God 🙏🏻

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
15 September, 02:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
15 September, 02:16
Thats awesome❤️🙏

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
15 September, 02:13
happy to hear 🙂💕🙏🏼

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
15 September, 02:11
🙌Whoo hoo!!! Amen,Amen,Amen Praise The Lord🙌🙏🙏🙌

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
15 September, 02:06
This is so good to hear. God is great.