Every Time @soTELLme533
14 September, 05:42
ANTARCTICA WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
👇ICYMI

Juan O Savin
A breakaway process started in the early 1800’s
with Industrialists out of Germany
going to Argentina
& beginning their development of other Sciences
that led to flying vehicles & excursions to Antarctica..
Under the ice 2-miles thick
is an area 1.5 the times the size of N America..
Just like in spots all over the Continental U.S.
you have Hot Springs..
Under the ice you have rivers that flow & large lakes
because it’s heated thermally.. with underground geysers..
The Nazis sent 42k women to Antarctica
to support the German Army there in 1942..
there’s no record of them ever having come back.

DN Rodriguez
So that’s the Nazi breakaway civilization? In Antarctica?

Juan
Where was John Kerry Election Day '16 → Antarctica
After the election, Newt Gingrich → Antarctica..
Last location Obama went
before he was out of office? Bariloche, Argentina
where all the Nazis went after WW2.
We beat the German Army,
WE DIDN'T BEAT THE NAZIS 💥
09:28 AM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
12 March, 08:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Yes...When people are shown the deep connection between Antarctica and Argentina .....much of true history will be revealed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
17 September, 08:32
If you can't beat them, join them

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
15 September, 08:32
Interesting...when my family and I emmigrated from (then)Yugoslavia in 74 the countries that opened their borders to our wave were Australia Argentina and Canada. There are many hot springs in Croatia as well. 🤔

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 September, 05:55
Thanks Kat, for everything!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 September, 06:28
In response Every Time to her Publication
🙏😿 Bless your heart 💞You are so so welcome.
Thank YOU 🤩

#wwg1wga

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
15 September, 12:27
I think they might be holding out on us, as usual. 🤗

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
15 September, 01:12
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Hmm....When I zoom in everything is blurred out or you can only see like a small portion of Antarctica. I did see this random spot and thought...hey...I'll zoom in on this. When I zoomed in on it...it was like this MASSIVE weird structure that's blurred maybe? What the heck is that?!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
15 September, 09:30
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Want another one that will bake your noodle. Try Google Earth on North Pole (Arctic Circle). Nothing shows up. There should be at least a sheet of ice. All they show is the Arctic Sea. 🤔🌎

RubyJulz GryniiizRed @RubyJulz
15 September, 12:13
When I hear Nazism I think Zionism. Hitler was demonized by the Bolschevic Jewry. He did not want war. Watch Europa: The Final Battle (2017). Well worth the 12 hours & will have you relearning history

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 September, 12:05
this is beyond fascinating! im like a kid in a candy store eating up all this info!!!

15 September, 12:30
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Me too, Peaceful.
I want to learn
I want to know
I want to REMEMBER!!!

God bless Juan O Savin 💞
I don't know what his mission is
but surely part of it is to help us all AWAKEN
& to stand in the TRUTH
which is LIGHT
& TO SHINE GOD'S LIGHT ON THEIR DARKNESS
because
EVIL CANNOT EXIST
IN THE BLAZING CELESTIAL LIGHT OF TRUTH 🤩🙏🕊️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 September, 10:35
Have you heard of a youtube channel called The Why Files? I think you'd really like it, I've been enjoying it myself. He shares loads of information in an entertaining way. 😊
Operation High Jump
https://youtu.be/Aga-fA6iU...

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
15 September, 11:24
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Thank You!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 September, 12:04
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
yay! always looking for new videos to listen to while driving…hopefully i can just listen and not have to look at too much!!!!😁

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
15 September, 10:05
NAZI IDEALOGY IS THE ENEMY AND IT IS EVERYWHERE. SEACH VRIL SOCIETY UNDER HITLER. ALSO, VRIL PARASITES.

Happy Days @Sun2516
15 September, 10:56
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Vril this is answers we need -

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
15 September, 10:03
I have heard sometime ago not sure if it was flynn or juan they spoke of a huge prison that is an island over there made for the highest of elite criminals no escape

15 September, 11:01
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
👍 Glad to hear
there's a no-escape prison in Antarctica, True.

Gene Decode said
there was a brand new prison-facility on the Moon
that had a real nice view of Earth 😹💪😼💥

#NoEscape
#NoDeals