Kim Runner @kimrunner
Can't sleep again...anyone else?
Hi.
03:56 AM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Navy93 ... @Navy93
17 September, 05:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
every day this werk except one. woke at 4am this morning ( no alarms and head hit pillow at midnight) similar other days. Feels like change in the air and feels confusing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
16 September, 06:27
Seriously???
I cant believe this. This has been me for days! I stay up so long that it's starting to get concerning. Stayed up until 10 AM (!!!) just yesterday. Other days it's mostly 8AM.
CRAZY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
16 September, 11:54
That was me again last night! the headaches/neck pain/wicked ear ringing. an flat out just wake up for no reason aroun 3ish cant get back to sleep until of course around 6am time to get up lol

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
16 September, 08:10
Sleep? what's that.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
16 September, 12:59
Night shift Vibes

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
16 September, 12:25
Who sleeps anymore? I have enough bags under my eyes to go on 100 vacations. 😂

Whimma Texas @Whimma
16 September, 12:10
hey... still up!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 September, 10:20
Opposite!
Finally sleeping again!

Pink Totter @Totter
15 September, 09:19
When you posted this this morning, it was lightning, thundering and raining like mad.... it was LOUD. Sleep? Forgot how to do that.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
15 September, 08:59
Hi Kim. I have not been able to sleep for many months. Five years into our journey and life has not been the same. No more routines. Sleep when I can and pray constantly. Love and prayers to you Kim. God’s got this!!!! WRWY

Vicki Lord @Vlord
15 September, 08:48
Unfortunately yes! Gas tank on empty without sleep fuel.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
15 September, 04:23
Story of my life Kim R

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
15 September, 02:48
exhausted today. took my dog for a walk usually wakes me up but im ready for a long nap

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
15 September, 02:02
same! i thought it was because of the change in weather here in socal. its humid and pollen is up. reminds me of the weather in houston when i used to live there. its bizarre 😳

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
15 September, 01:51
Can't sleep. Been having trouble for months.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
15 September, 01:16
Yes. I finally started sleeping a few months ago but the last two weeks I’m back to not sleeping. I’m tired.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
15 September, 12:50
two nights in a row. i worked 24 hrs yesterday. at 11:11 my milage was 77770. TOD on 2 pts 1635, 1905. insane 48 hrs for me. numbers everywhere. 7s, 35s and 5s

Bee Saved @BSaved
15 September, 12:48
Im tired Boss

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
15 September, 12:41
Yep!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 September, 12:31
Hi K.
☺️

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 September, 12:31
Hi K.
☺️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 September, 12:26
I was up most of the night! Should have checked in here!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
15 September, 11:56
I have felt exhausted and havent even done anything hard the last several weeks. 10 mins of walking barefoot in the grass (if its really even grass at this point 😂) while waiting for the chickens to go back in the coop has seemed to help though.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
15 September, 11:35
Those that know can't sleep.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
15 September, 11:30
Slept great 👍🏻

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
15 September, 11:28
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 September, 11:28
It's been months for me now.

aaron scott donated @ehehron
15 September, 11:27
Vivid dreams!!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

American Girl @Americangirl
15 September, 11:26
was like that for last couple weeks but last night not so much. seems to be getting better.