Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Lin Wood (Telegram 9:25pm) - BREAKING NEWS!!!

Sidney Powell has informed me that she will NEVER agree to my suggestion that she pay Dominion and Smartmatic fifty cents to settle their collective $4 Billion defamation lawsuits. Her exact words were β€œthey can pound sand.” Man oh man, Sidney is one tough cookie. Dominion and Smartmatic better watch out. She is going to Kraken them.
09:33 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
05 February, 02:57
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I agree with Sydney! they should have to pay her! You give them heck! Stay strong and take these evil people down! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
05 February, 02:53
Love that woman. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#StayStrongSydney

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
04 February, 11:44
Sidney "POW"ell - - "Kraken" that whip!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
Sidney "POW"ell - - "Kraken" that whip!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 February, 10:24
Lets get to Krakin

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
04 February, 10:07
😏I proudly own a release the kracken shirt!! I'm ready for the kracken to be released.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
04 February, 10:05
I love Sidney...she's strong and hilarious.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
04 February, 10:02
Wish she knew a superstar defamation attorney....oh wait 😎

Mauree Ohh @MaureeO
04 February, 10:02
I love Sidney Powell! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

USA DAR @buffaloalum
04 February, 09:43
I miss hearing from Sidney Powell. Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell, and General Flynn are all Patriots that I pray for every night.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 February, 09:41
she is πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ