Martin Geddes @martingeddes
This being locked out of the financial system forever if you misbehave could cut both ways, couldn't it?
01:49 PM - Sep 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 September, 10:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
14 September, 07:16
Kim has that covered accordingly I heard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allyson Anahi @AllysonAnahi
14 September, 07:20
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NetJob1.com

Storm Rider @StormRider
14 September, 04:34
Depends on whose in control.
Is deviance deemed good behavior or bad behavior? Depends on whose in control.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 03:38
Nana believes that fortunately for us it does as does everything else, FISA, Laws, manifesting, group consciousness power etc...

We have always had the power to change but honestly as much as we have been able to accomplish, we would not be able to win this without the military, imho.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
14 September, 03:37
Ooooh yes! And when normies realise and switch over..... mwahahahah!

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
14 September, 03:37
white hats in control 😀

memes matter @NoComment
14 September, 03:16

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
14 September, 02:49
agsotootinlutely, @martingeddes
Was just saying methinks King C3 may be in for some YUGE surprises, too!
#TheBestIsYetAhead
#GodWins

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
14 September, 02:08
When I hear about them being able to lock people out of the financial system I always get Revelation 13:17 vibes.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 September, 02:06
CHRIST Comes with the DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD OF TRUTH that Cuts Away All Lies, Deception and BE-"LIE"-FS that were Promoted by the FALSE INVERTED MATRIX that has ENSLAVED Our Humanity for Millennia.
This Will Be Followed by "Weeping and Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth." as the Brain-Washed Sheeple are Forced to Confront the EMOTIONAL CONDITIONING that is the Source of those LIES
As LOOK WITHIN and EMBRACE THE INNER LIGHT of Our DIVINITY, We will EXPERIENCE the THE GREAT AWAKENING, or what The Book of the Revelation of Jesus the Christ Refers to as the "RAPTURE."
"TRANCE"-FORMATION, TRANCE-MUTATION and TRANCE-FIGURATION of THIS World into the Kingdom of Heaven/NEW JERUSALEM

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
14 September, 01:52
That system counts on most people complying to prop up the system. I would bet the social credit score is mostly working in China on the same principle, but I don't know enough about how things are working over there. Mass-non-compliance is the solution, but that can be said in most systems.