Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Real question - Do we all go back to twitter???? To fight???? Is VK there???? It's hard to go back and find all the Patriots. Just asking....
09:27 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
LA- Patriot @icedlatte
04 February, 09:50
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I was a TINY account. I hardly ever posted. Followed, liked and retweeted Patriots and crypto. Yesterday they stripped my follows (not my followers), locked my account. I can read, but can’t like, tweet, quote tweet, anything. I opened a support case and they said I needed to reset my password so I did. Then they wanted my phone number validated, so I did. Then they said “we are reviewing your appeal”…now no response at all. This morning they asked me to review the people I follow and remove any unwanted. WTH?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
04 February, 09:54
In response LA- Patriot to his Publication
Got it. @jack A$$ is going to loss that platform.. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
04 February, 09:49
I got suspended. many cant go back.

Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
04 February, 09:49
I still have an account there ... but honestly its ghost town 😏

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
04 February, 09:42
I respawned and have to say my feed this time around is very unique with several different POV's. I think there are a lot of younger people that are engaging in the conversation and it is encouraging to see that they haven't been deeply programmed. I migrate between here and there. I say give it another go, there are trains of patriots to follow. VK suggested not using the app so if you do return keep that in mind.👍

04 February, 11:22
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
Got it thank you.

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
04 February, 09:37
Never left.. kept my account small. Never retreat from the original battlefield

04 February, 10:43
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Keep fighting. [they] know who I am. I'm thinkng IP adsress.

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 February, 09:35
@VincentKennedy is here

God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
04 February, 09:34
i tried. got suspended 3 times. i wasted more time trying to come back and find everyone again. i lost so many days of info. i know they said the battle is there. but what good does it do when you can't make it 5 hours without being booted again? wasted energy in my opinion

04 February, 11:16
In response God, Love and Truth Win to her Publication
I lost everything - Bookmarks and all.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
04 February, 09:33
I got nuked twice and left for good. The folks I want to follow are here and on Gab. No reason to go back to Twatter.

I got nuked twice and left for good. The folks I want to follow are here and on Gab. No reason to go back to Twatter.

04 February, 11:13
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Cool

Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
04 February, 09:32
I tried, lost 3 accounts in 7 days....things will have to change as far as who is in control before most of us can get back on there.

04 February, 11:12
In response Lone Watie to his Publication
Ture and true.

Amish Patriot @AmishPatriot
04 February, 09:30
alot of people havent left. its the battleground, once you give up they think they've won.

04 February, 11:11
In response Amish Patriot to his Publication
keep fighting the good fight.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
VK is no longer on Twitter to my knowledge. Both of the accounts I knew of there are suspended.
I'm still on Twitter, but its really toxic now.

Car Kohl @SmilenDios
04 February, 11:09
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

04 February, 11:10
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Thank you good to know.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
I left before the 2nd purge. I will remain on FB to battle there, only because I actually know many normies that ARE waking up :) I won't go back to twatter. They don't deserve me.

04 February, 11:09
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes - Twat is way below you.... ROCK ON !!!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 February, 09:28
VINCENT IS HERE

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I know and on Wego also.. Just asking where is the battlefield.