Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"Along with British influencer Martin Geddes, the European QAnon influencer who has had the greatest impact on the movement, both in the USA and internationally, is Janet Ossebaard, the Dutch producer of the viral documentary, β€œFall of the Cabal.”" https://www.populismstudie... β€” it's nice to be noticed, albeit by the wicked propagandists. Best compliment ever!
11:02 AM - Sep 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
19 September, 07:49
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Awesome Martin! Now everyone will know what you know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
16 September, 10:14
Awareness while almost demonizing Q and Anons . . . hmmmmm

Martin, you've always been Aces to Anons, truth seekers and many patriots!

Maybe being recognized in this way, along with Janet Ossebaard will cause more of those still in trance to be curious enough to look at your work and watch The Fall of the Cabal - in my opinion, one of the best documentary series for those just waking up!

Am looking forward to the day when ALL facts will be openly shown internationally by ALL media!

Thank you for you do! πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ•ŠπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒπŸ•Šβœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 September, 06:10
Congratulations... You have made the big time. Must be doing something right....

Vicki Lord @Vlord
15 September, 08:47
Being a truth telling influencer in today’s world is an honor for sure, no matter from where tje accolades came. Theyve just had their first taste of Martin! lol

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 September, 10:27
fall of cabal, her first series, my first week awakening, listened to all 10, then down the rabbit holesβ™₯️you’re in good company Martin, know its been a really difficult journey for you, but your words made and continue to make a difference

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 September, 08:54
Wow Martin!
That was quite the lengthy article. Someone invested a ton of time and effort into writing it. While I disagree with 99.9% of it, they’re supporting [facts] 😏, they’re correct about the very few select patriots that have had influence in sharing the TRUTH.
Interesting that all the references to their disinformation came from the articles they used when the MSM FINALLY addressed the elephant in the room, Q.
Congratulations on the well deserved notarity! You have been a voice of reason many look to in these insane times. I wholeheartedly appreciate the dedication & sacrifice you have endured to make this journey with all of us little Pepe’s, a little brighter! πŸ™

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
14 September, 08:42
Influencer Geddes ☺

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 September, 08:22
Well deserved Martin! In very fine company indeed! 🍷

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 September, 07:34
Oh yeah, the wicked proagandists point to *Truth without
realizing it--people know they won't spend time attacking
aimless clueless folks-- those magic words from them---
[cult or conspiracy] is supposed to end your reality..
Pray for these helpers to mankind

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
14 September, 07:30

joann ferguson donated @joann212
14 September, 06:01
Damn Brother in Arms. OVER THE TARGET! Get down!!! Much love Patriot!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
14 September, 04:42
Was it Pee Wee so excited by having his name in the phonebook?
I'm somebody now!

Yup. Big time now, but for all the right reasons. You're in my prayers Martin.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 September, 04:42
well done Martin 😁

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
14 September, 04:40

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
14 September, 03:20
oh my gosh this is so awesome! I don't have a chance to read it yet but I can't wait!

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Better watch out Martin, since you are such a well known QAnon, which as we know doesn't exist, the FBI will be sending MI5 to raid your place!
By you a flip top phone and give them that one.
giggles~

Nada ... @Nada
14 September, 03:18
well done brother, keep it up!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 03:16
Nana would agree that that Fall of the Cabal series was the best most informative videos to wake ppl up.
We pushed it all the time for yrs and she kept adding to it as well.
It condenses pretty much everything you intitially need to know to start all your own research with enough validity that once you see it, you can't unsee it.
I understood it to be two women tho that actually worked on it and created it not just the one, but anyway they will be talked bout for literally generations to come.

https://www.populismstudie...

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
14 September, 03:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I totally agree! Woke up my husband and several friends with he series!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 September, 08:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So true Nana!
I have shared that documentary more times than I could count. I constantly check her channel, looking for a new video. She puts them together so well, great supporting pictures, evidence, & the perfect narrating voice. From what I understand, she invests over 1200 hours of research into each video in the series.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 September, 03:11
Those pesky "Qanon" influencers. always causing a ruckus. good job you

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
14 September, 02:58
Wear that Badge of Honor proudly, fren!! You deserve the attention it is going to bring!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
14 September, 02:10
Well Done! They fear those who are awake and especially those who are great influencers.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 September, 02:07
....annnnnnnd what r the chances I posted when these numbers came up?

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
14 September, 03:19
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
time was 2:17 when i peeked at this

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 September, 02:05
HOLY MOLY! Oscar Wilde~ "better to be talked about badly than not at all" your photograpy collection just increased in value by 100% 🀣🀣🀣🀣 these ppl are stupid.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
14 September, 02:03
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Amazing compliment!

ALL CAPS @D00M
14 September, 02:01
Right over the target there Martin but we knew that any way didn't we?! Keep up the great work pal

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 September, 07:10
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Exactly this!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
14 September, 07:48
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
BINGO!!!!!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 September, 01:31
😁 You’ve nade it to the big time Martin!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
14 September, 01:25
Congratulations!

10Δƒ c̄❓ @10ac
14 September, 01:11
Famous - Infamous
Potato - Pototo

You will be in history books my fren!